Here are some dishes I love the different signs of the zodiac! Spicy, sweet, sour...

Astrologers believe that our eating habits lead star. If you examine the favorite food of the zodiac signs, you can impress family and friends with delicious and favorite dishes.

Edition "Website" offers to see which meals maddening representatives of different zodiac signs.

Unusual horoscopeAries
Guess I prefer the ardent Aries is not difficult. The representatives of this zodiac sign just love all kinds of travel, including food. Rams thrilled with the spicy and searing food.

Their absolute favorite — Italian cuisine: pasta, generously covered with Parmesan, all kinds of bruschetta, risotto, lasagna, m-m-m... Well, where without a glass of good red wine!

Taurus
Exotic food — a rare experiment for Taurus. This zodiac sign prefers good old-fashioned home cooking, which has a warm feeling since childhood. Aromatic potatoes with herring, buckwheat porridge with butter, a slice of still warm bread and a glass of homemade milk — leaders in the list of favorite foods Calf.

Of meat, Taurus prefers beef in all its forms, loves a variety of herbs and green vegetables. And for dessert will gladly eat cake and sweet fruit.

Gemini
It is a sign of unpredictable and contradictory. They are equally adored as the Kamchatka crab, and dumplings with ketchup! The best meat for Twins is a bird. This sign can not imagine my life without a Cup of vanilla ice cream and cheesecake for dessert!

Cancer
Cancers just love all kinds of seafood! But at the same time, they are committed to their sentimental nature and are always happy to eat the cakes that grandmother used to make in childhood, or gefilte fish recipe favorite aunt.

Cancers are loyal to their habits and attached to dishes, as well as to people. However, such tender Crabs are not averse to eat mango or papaya.

Leo
They are predators to the tail! Steak, chops, all kinds of burgers — I love food brutal sign. Salad or fish, Lions will eat only when circumstances are ordered. But the fruit predators are eating with great joy, especially pineapples and oranges.

Sweets is another Lion's weakness. Because without homemade pie with berries can not do if invited Lion for a Cup of tea.

Virgin
Born nutritionists, Virgo fanatically devoted to healthy food: Turkey, veal, steamed veggies and chicken, various cereals and healthy soups — what an exemplary sign prefer in the first place.

Pomegranates, strawberries, and peaches, virgin are able to eat around the clock! But to sweet Virgo indifferent, except that dark chocolate can to please them.

Libra
Almost all the representatives of this sign — the culinary aesthetes. Delicious meat, tender salmon with cream sauce, salad with prosciutto and sun-dried tomatoes intoxicate the mind of an aristocratic sign of the zodiac.

Libra just love all sorts of baked goods, delicious desserts and fresh tropical fruits! Home "Napoleon" — a heavenly delight for the Weights.

Scorpio
Modest Scorpions prefer spicy and savory meals. They will not give up the meatball soup, homemade borsch and herring under a fur coat. The issue of food Scorpions have traditional views, the main thing — to bring a dish with the correct sauce.

Often, some representatives of this sign can meet sudden craving for a variety of oysters, scallops and shrimp. But citrus dearer to them the sweetest of desserts!

Sagittarius
Just omnivores sign! Sagittarians international real gourmets. I love the French Julien, Hungarian goulash and Russian okroshka with kvass. The most popular condiments of Sagittarius — ketchup and mustard.

Most representatives of this sign are indifferent to sweet. But some still prefer figs, dried apricots, dried berries and other dried fruits.

Capricorn
This conservative sign once and for all attached to the dishes that fell in love with. Therefore, it is easy to guess how to please a gourmand-Capricorn. Nevertheless, even Caseroom requires diversity, so that they are not averse to experiment with exotic dishes.

Spicy and hot sauces they add where I can! Capricorns go crazy from all sorts of cheesecakes, cheesecakes and pies. Well, where do without chocolate!

Aquarius
Aquarians are inquisitive children in the world of cooking! Their heart care about the dishes they've never tried. Because the representatives of this sign will never give up culinary experiment and I'd love to try frog legs or ostrich liver, for example.

Fish
Fish like fish, no doubt, and absolutely all of it. Some Fish will settle for steak, however, if to roast it to a crisp. But when it comes to sweets — Fish are losing their minds! Those with a sweet tooth simply adore the homemade cakes-especially with cherry jam.

I hope this culinary horoscope inspired you to cook for loved ones fun and very tasty!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for happiness of our charming author!

Tags

See also

New and interesting