100 grams - 103 kcal.
1 cup buttermilk 1%
1 cup semolina
20-25 tablets sweetener (can be substituted for regular sugar, brown sugar, honey or fructose)
3 medium apples or 5 small (preferably red)
1 tsp vanillin
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp baking powder or soda slaked
1. In the yogurt add semolina, sugar, baking powder, eggs and vanilla. Beat well or stir.
2. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. At this time, grate apples, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
4. Take the dough out of the fridge and mix with apples.
5. Grease a baking dish with oil (if necessary) and put the dough. Bake for about 40 minutes.