Instructions for cooking apple pie on a cottage cheese pillow

Summer tirelessly flies by, and very soon we will celebrate the Apple Savior. Every year for this holiday I bake cakes with apples, but this year I decided to cook. cheesecake, which found on the culinary channel beautiful Olga Matvey.

And so that this recipe did not let me down - last night I baked a cake for a try, and was pleasantly surprised, both by its excellent taste and ease of preparation. Dough is gentle, easily mixed and holds the shape, there is no need to stir. Not to mention the appetizing meringue cap in combination with filling of sour-sweet apples and cottage cheese - amazing splendor!

Pie with cheese and apples Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cheesecake by Olga Matvey's recipe. The smell of fresh baking literally attracts to the kitchen!

Test ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 100g butter
  • 1 yolk
  • 50g sour cream
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 1 yolk
  • 4-5 apples
  • 7 tbsp sugar
  • 2 proteins
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 2g vanilla

Preparation
  1. Butter (can be replaced with margarine) in the water bath. In a convenient container, mix melted oil, yolk, sour cream of any fat content. Stir it well.

2. Ask for flour with baking powder, add to the dough. Stir thoroughly. Don't stir the dough!

3. The form for baking (I have a diameter of 28 centimeters) lubricate with vegetable oil, and then lay out and distribute the dough.

4. For filling in a deep bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of sugar, cottage cheese, yolk, vanilla. Blow it with a blender. Put the stuffing on top of the dough and straighten it well.

5. Wash the apples, peel them, remove the core and cut them into thin slices. Place apple slices tightly on top of the curd filling. Please note that sweet and sour apples are best for this cake!

6. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

7. While the cake is baked, make a meringue. For a meze, mix cold proteins with 4 tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice. Whip it to thick foam.

8. Apply the air mass of proteins on the cake, and then send the cake into the oven for another 8-10 minutes.

9. That's it, apple curd. meringue ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make jelly jam from apples. You can prepare it from any, even small and spoiled apples, but it turns out to be transparent, aromatic and indescribably tasty!

By the way, this cake can be cooked with any berries or fruits. He prepares quickly and never gets bored. Be sure to try and see for yourself!

And you have a favorite recipe. pie? Share the recipe with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting