Instead of fussing with cheesecakes, I prepare sand curd cake, it can be sold on the market, juicy and everyone likes incredibly much.

Sand curd cake is a fragrant delicacy that is perfect for a pleasant conversation over a cup of tea. Soft, juicy, tender and homely delicious... From this cake and blows comfort and home warmth!

Sand cheese cake Ingredients
  • 240g flour
  • 1 dough egg
  • 2 filling eggs
  • 450g cottage cheese
  • 80g sugar for dough
  • 150g sugar for filling
  • 100g butter
  • 1.5 tbsp manki
  • 8g baking powder
  • 1 bag of vanillin
  • berries and coconut shavings for decoration (if desired)
  • baking-piece

Preparation
  1. Mix an egg in a bowl, 80 grams of sugar, soft butter. Hit me with a wreath. 476682.

2. Add pre-seeded flour and baking powder. Mix the soft dough.

3. Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes, and in the meantime prepare the cottage cheese filling.
  4. Place in a bowl of 2 eggs, 150 grams of sugar, cottage cheese, semolina and vanillin. To make the filling, beat it all with a blender until you get a homogeneous mass.

5. Spread the dough over the bottom of the baking mold. Form the sides. With a fork, make holes in the dough. This will make the heat more evenly distributed and make your cake better baked.

6. Pour the stuffing into the mold. Level its surface, decorate with berries or pieces of fruit.

7. Send the cake to the 150-degree oven for 1 hour. Don't get the finished cake out at once, open the oven door and hold the cake there for another 30 minutes. He'll fall a little, that's okay.
  8. Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool at room temperature. Decorate with coconut shavings. More details about the intricacies of cooking can be found at the link to the video from the culinary You-Tube channel Gulvaira.
  9. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking the cake "Cold curd pads". A gentle and fast cake with cottage cheese and cherries is definitely worth cooking now, in winter. When it is cold and snowy outside, drinking lemon tea at home and enjoying this delicious food is a special kind of pleasure!

Tags

See also

New and interesting