Wife realized that the husband was having fun with the secretary and immediately flew to the office

When it turns out that the spouse goes to the left, each wife sooner or later has the question of whether to keep a family with such a person. Of course, Angelina also asked this question when she accidentally found out that her dearest Yuri was involved in an official affair. And even though she could not give an answer right away, she knew for sure that she would not leave the affair for nothing.

Do Peels Save the Family “What a banality.” The secretary, Angelina grinned to herself on the way to Yuri’s office, where he was the director. From the outside, it may seem that she reacted very calmly to the news of infidelity. However, the developed years of the ability to keep yourself in hand raged real hurricanes, ready at any moment to fall on the heads of all the guilty.

Peels Angelina parked near the entrance and walked gracefully into the office building. Her husband’s staff looked with surprise and some anticipation at the director’s wife passing by. Like they already knew why she was here.

Fortunately, we didn't have to go far. An interesting scene has already taken place in Yuri’s office. Angelina came in without knocking and almost laughed. Nothing like that, just extremely comical looked her long bloated husband, reaching for a kiss to a girl with a waist. At the sight of Angelina, the girl jumped from Yuri’s knees and flew out of the office. Then Yuri frowned and straightened his tie.

Peels Frank Conversation - And what's next? Get a divorce?

- Of course not. No way! He wanted freedom, Angelina laughed. No, honey, I came to tell you the good news.

- Yeah? What's that?

- You know, I've always been very concerned about your health, she said. And given how much time and effort you spend on work, sometimes I'm just scared. So I talked to Viktor Ivanovich about this.

Peels is the founder of the firm?

- Yeah. I explained the situation to him. That you're very dedicated to your job and you're ignoring your health problems because of it.

- But I feel great, said Yuri. He was starting to get nervous and angry. Since Angelina behaved not at all like a wife who found her husband with a mistress.

- Chicken! Let me finish. So, next Monday, your deputy will sit in your seat. And you will go on a well-deserved long vacation at your own expense to the sanatorium. Namely for 3 months.

- - Yuri roared. - What vacation? What sanatorium? I'm not going anywhere!

- Will you bother Viktor Ivanovich after everything he has done for you? She spoke deliberately calmly, like a kindergarten teacher. Of course I have a good relationship with him. But not enough to be responsible for your whims.

Peels Yuri continued to look stunned at his wife. After all, he completely forgot that Viktor Ivanovich, his immediate boss, an old friend of Angelina. And that meant that now he was in a clutch, and he had nowhere to go. Without this job, he is almost nobody. In other words, he will not be taken anywhere by age. In the end, he just has no way out.

- What do you want? he asked calmly.

- Warning, said Angelina. - You should take care of your health. Otherwise, every time there are “alarming symptoms” in your office (and believe me, I will find out about it), Viktor Ivanovich will be forced to send you away for compulsory treatment away from the city. You understand me, I hope?

- Of course, it's very clear.

- Have a good day, then!

Angelina smiled and left the office. In the car, she turned on her favorite music and drove to the center. Of course, after such a conversation, she definitely needed to eat well and go to a couple of boutiques.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Whether to keep a family with a traitor or not, it is up to every woman. Angelina decided that the best punishment for Yuri would be complete control of his life. At the same time, for someone else, this approach is humiliating. But in any case, the main thing is that the injured party does not regret its choice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting