Category dishes: Dessert
Servings: 8 servings
Composition per 100 grams:
Carbohydrates - 21, 4 grams
Fat - 3, 3 grams
Proteins - 6, 4 grams
Calorie - 140 kcal
Ingredients for the base:
Cookies "Jubilee" with cereals - 150 grams
Apple juice - 50 grams
Ingredients for the filling:
Creamy low-fat cottage cheese - 400 grams
Natural yoghurt, low fat, no additives - 350 grams
Egg - 1, 5 pieces
Starch - 1, 5 tablespoons
Sugar - 3, 5 tablespoons
Juice of half a lemon
1. Grind the cookies in a blender or crush into crumbs.
2. Moisten pastry apple juice, knead until the consistency of modeling clay. Put an even layer on the bottom of the split mold with a diameter of 20-23 cm.
3. Prepare the filling. To do this, whip cottage cheese with yogurt, sugar, zest and lemon juice until smooth, uniform shape.
4. In the resulting mass gradually introduce eggs and starch. Thoroughly whisk.
5. Stuffing put on foundation, smooth.
6. Form for cheesecake wrapped in foil and put in a large diameter container filled with water.
7. Put a bowl of water and cheesecake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes. Then turn off the oven, but do not remove the cheesecake, and leave it for 2 hours.
9. Ready cheesecake cool. At the request decorate berry sauce.
Cheesecake dietary ready! Bon Appetite!