100g unsalted butter, room temperature,
100 grams of sugar,
200 grams of flour,
200 grams of cottage cheese,
1 hr. L. baking powder,
1 hr. L. vanilla essence,
100 grams of boiled condensed milk,
a handful of walnuts.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rub the butter with the sugar, when the oil is at room temperature, it only takes a couple of minutes.
2. Add the eggs and mix well until smooth.
3. In the resulting mass and add the vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix the flour and baking powder, sift it into a mass.
5. Knead the dough sparsely.
6. In a greased mold on the bottom of the spread layer of dough in the middle we place 2 teaspoons of condensed milk and sprinkle with nuts.
7. We spread a layer of dough on top of the filling. We send our muffins in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on the nature of your oven.
8. Ready kesy should be well up and redden. Wait until cool down a bit.
9. Everything! Muffins are ready. Thanks curd cupcakes were very sweet, with a light texture and a pleasant sweet filling. I think that these muffins are perfect for breakfast the day off with a cup of coffee or your favorite tea.