Condensed baking recipe

My husband rarely cooks, but for the sake of the children, I am ready to take up kitchen appliances and stand at the stove. One day he and his younger son were left alone and the time for experiments began. The husband said that his son asked him for something sweet and tasty, but with condensed condensation.

DepositPhotos

Without hesitation, he decided to make cookies. He took what was at hand and prepared, as the youngest said, condensed buns. It tasted great, and now even I cook it. And today our editorial office. "Site" share condensed.

Bakes with condensed ingredients
  • 380g condensed
  • 180g butter
  • 450g flour
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. Take a larger container and mix flour and baking powder in it.

DepositPhotos

2. In the other plate, paint a packet of oil. Pour the condensed oil and mix it well. There must be a homogeneous mass.

DepositPhotos

3. To this mass, gradually add flour, stirring all the time. Mix the dough. It's going to be a small, dense spike.

DepositPhotos
  4. Now divide the dough into small cookies. Just pluck the little bits and roll into the knots. Put them on a pot of parchment paper. So that they are the same thickness, press on each fork from above.

DepositPhotos

5. Bake cookies in a 180-degree oven for about 15 minutes. It doesn’t need to be solid anymore.

DepositPhotos

The cookie turns rosy, delicate and aromatic. It doesn't taste too sweet, but it feels condensed. Children are crazy about this cookie, and anyone can make it. Even a child can handle this recipe!

Be sure to cook it. condensed And don’t forget to share your impressions with us. Not so long ago, we shared simple recipes for homemade cookies, which even a novice hostess can cook.

And we present to your attention the recipe of air cookies "Rose" from cottage cheese dough, which can be prepared in just 20 minutes! There is a recipe for lovers of experimentation. Recently, we told you how to make amazing cookies on brine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting