How to make a cake without impregnation of crusts

The most emotional gatherings for some reason always happen with unexpected guests. For example, I recently got a call from a friend I hadn’t seen in a long time and told me she had some incredible news to discuss.

Since the weather was not flying, I suggested she meet and talk at my house. And only after we agreed to meet, I realized that I had nothing to buy an old friend. It would be a good time to make a cake.

Good thing the editorial board "Site" Always ready to help and tell, How to make a cake quickly. You can limit yourself to making a crispy cake without baking or baking a full cake in just 30 minutes - everything is at your discretion.

We assure you, from both versions of the cake with boiled condensed condensed your loved ones will be absolutely delighted! And since we have previously written about how to make a cake without baking, today we will share the secrets of making a quick cake in the oven.

Quick cake recipe Ingredients
  • 4 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 150g flour
  • 10g baking powder
  • 1 tbsp poppy
  • 400g boiled condensed
  • 150g walnuts
  • 10ml vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Take a deep bowl and beat the eggs with sugar well.

2. Add to the egg mass sifted flour and baking powder.

3. Also add the poppy to the bowl and mix it well.

4. Lubricate the baking form with vegetable oil and pour dough into it.

5. Send the form to the oven and bake the cake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

6. Take the finished cake out of the oven and immediately grease with condensed condensed over the entire surface.

7. Then cut the condensed cakes into four equal parts and sprinkle with crushed nuts.

8. Make a cake and put it on the table right away.

What can be better to cheer up on a bad autumn day than a cup of hot tea flatcake?

Often cook various goodies and warm loved ones with your care, and we will try to warm and please you, sharing the best recipes of fragrant pastries.

Tags

See also

New and interesting