How to make cookies with condensed condensed

I recently bought a candy store near home. Nut cookies. But only it was not as tasty as in childhood, and the filling of condensed milk was never wanted.

Therefore, I decided to bake such cookies on my own, so that my children would know the taste of real "Nuts". Like when I was a kid! I went to my mother for a recipe and after listening to her cooking recommendations, I realized that everything is quite simple.

DepositPhotos

The most important in this recipe is the mold in which the "nuts" will be baked - hazel. It can be different: for hollow and full-bodied "nuts", ordinary and electric - to choose you.

I have an old Soviet hazel at home, which I inherited from my grandmother. With it, I make shell-halves, and this mold must be heated on the stove. It is for such a wax and prepared the editorial board. "Site" Nuts cookie recipe with condensed. But you can turn it into your hazelnut.

DepositPhotos

Test ingredients
  • 3.5 tbsp flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 tbsp sugar
  • 200g butter
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp vinegar
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • pinch
  • pot

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix sugar, eggs and a pinch of salt. Stir it well.

2. Add butter, baking soda with vinegar, stir, and then add some flour. Stir the dough carefully so that there are no lumps. As a result, the dough should be soft and elastic, so that it does not stick to the hands.

3. In the form for baking, pour a little vegetable oil and lubricate all the surfaces, then put the mold on the fire so that it warms up well.

4. Form from the dough balls suitable in size for your shape. The balls should be about half a walnut.

5. Place the balls in the baking mold notches and close the lid. The first batch of cookies will be baked longer than the subsequent ones, because the hazel must warm up well.

6. Bake for a minute, then open and see: if ruddy - turn the shape to the other side.

7. Finished halves of cookies take out of the form and place in the plate to cool.

8. To connect the two halves of "nuts" with each other, fill one half of the cookies with condensed, close the second and fold the "nuts" on the dish.

9. That's all, nut cookies are ready. Bon appetit!

DepositPhotos

Many people who grew up in the USSR remember the delicious things of that period and desperately miss them even now, when the shops are utterly abundant. But I really want to taste some of the goodies from this review! Their taste is impossible to forget.

Therefore, I suggest you familiarize yourself with 23 Soviet delicacies that we adored. Let's give ourselves a little nostalgia!

Remembering a distant childhood, surely everyone will note the desired delicacy of that time - cookies "Nuts" with condensed milk! Make sure to cook this cookie according to our simple recipe. It's so delicious, where's the shop nuts! Homemade is a hundred times better, especially if you cooked them together with the whole family!

Don’t forget to tell your friends about it. perfect recipe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting