Baking a classic cake with condensed

The long-awaited spring has arrived. Let's celebrate her arrival with a delicious dessert with condensed milk!

Cake classic with condensed cake Why do I recommend this recipe? It has quite affordable ingredients, and the dessert itself is so simple that even a novice cook can prepare it. In this he reminds me a little of the notorious. honeycake.

Cake-medovik classic with condensed It is also very tasty, but you need to cook it a little longer, and you want some variety.

Let's start making our simple spring cake!

The ingredients
  • 1 can of condensed milk
  • 2 chicken eggs
  • 15g baking powder
  • 1 st flour
  • 400g high-fat cream
  • 100g powdered sugar
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 80g butter
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • powder-nut

Preparation
  1. Pour condensed milk into the plastic container, add eggs and baking powder to it. After a thorough mixing, gradually introduce flour.

2. When using a shape with a diameter of 26 cm, you should get 5 crusts. The shape was moulded with baking paper, on which carefully pour 2 full tablespoons of dough. Bake each cake for 5 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.

3. To prepare the cream, whip cream with powdered sugar. Carefully miss all the cakes except the last one.

4. The last cake should be covered with glaze. It's very simple to prepare. It is necessary to mix sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder in a small refractory container. Then the mixture should be brought to a boil and allowed to cool.

5. Side cake can be sprinkled with finely chopped walnuts. Bon appetit!

Fans of all unusual and original I advise to decorate the top of the cake with the help of mastic. In honor of the beginning of spring, you can decorate the dessert with snowdrops carved from mastic green and white colors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting