The most powerful woman in Ukraine

Anna Kurkurina - world champion in powerlifting. In his 46 years with broad shoulders, bulging arms and embossing press. Her figure the envy of every man, and in fact quite recently biology teacher, to look after the animals in the zoo did not even think about such a stellar career.

Anna says:

- When was little, always ask the children - who want to be? All told there are doctors, teachers, and I said that I would be with the animals!

After graduating from the Biology Department Anna sent to work as a teacher in Nikolaev. Joy knew no bounds when she learned that the city is one of the best zoos in the Soviet Union.

- Remember, when the Italians shot the film in Russia, the lion ran ?! And I had a dream - to raise the lion. And so I come in the summer, and tell me, your dream has come true, a lioness cub refused to feed, they say - bring up? I'm talking, of course, this is the dream of my life!

When I realized that my inner content with the outside a little bit not the same as when I came into the store then I have the size "c", and the bottom of the "el" Well, the discomfort felt. Hence the imperfection complex shapes, and I was like a pear, a little at the top and bottom of the big.

During the six months it has reached the desired harmony. However, this has not stopped. In 40 years, she decided to show the world that everything is possible.

- On television, there was a transfer and there was a girl - the most powerful in the land, and I just so snapped, I do not understand ?! In 40 years as a kind of retirement you need to go, and I just want to start living! So I thought about it and decided to become the most powerful woman on earth.

Anna never left the gym. I engaged several times a day. And 2 years later he received the title of most powerful women in the world.

For 6 years, she received more than 50 awards. However, due to sporting success I had to forget about women's appearance. Sometimes mistaken for a man Anna.

- Well, tell me there 'man, take the money! ". I took it and went, I stand and explain who I am? Who cares? Compared with many men I look, of course, more of a man than they are. But that's their problem, not mine. I'm the most powerful woman, and I should look dystrophies? What I have to press post.

Anna says, had never thought about gender reassignment. Although it looks hard, in the shower, said a real woman. Manicures and pedicures her three times a month. But because of the male figure of the fragile dress and high heels had to be abandoned.

Anna is working almost seven days a week. It trains future champions and lead the sports program on local television. But every week with my friends mandatory program - sing karaoke. It was here that she feels a real woman.

Tags

See also

New and interesting