Love yourself

Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin lived a life of violent and interesting. Told about him is different. As for any person who has reached great success. But there is something else. This is his speech delivered on his own seventieth birthday.

When I began to love myself I found that anguish and suffering - only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today I know what it's called Be yourself.

When I began to love myself I understood how much it can offend somebody, try to force my desires, the time was not right and the person is not ready yet, and this man - myself. Today I call it self-esteem.

When I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life, and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow. Today I call it maturity.

When I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the right moment. I could be calm. Today I call it Self-confidence.

When I began to love myself I quit stealing my own time and dream about big future projects. Today, I only do what brings me joy and makes me happy that I love and that makes my heart smile. I do it the way I want and at your own pace. Today I call it Easy.

When I began to love myself I freed myself from all that good for my health - food, people, things, situations. All that led me down and away from myself. Today I call it love for yourself.

When I began to love myself I quit trying to always be right. It was then that I became less and less mistakes. Today I realized that it was modesty.

When I began to love myself I stopped living in the past and worry about the future. Today I live alone now and call this satisfaction.

When I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me that it can be sick. But when I connected it to my heart, it immediately became a valuable ally. Today I call this connection Wisdom of the Heart.

We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or problems with ourselves and with others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born. Today I know that it is - life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting