Ingredients for 4 servings:
Mozzarella "Fior di Latte" / or mozzarella pizza 250 gr. (1 scoop)
Low-fat cream (11%) ... .650 ml.
Fresh or thawed spinach ... 250 gr.
Large shrimp ... .150 gr.
Potatoes ... 1 pc.
Onion ... half
Green basil ... small bunch
Grated parmesan ... 100 gr.
Olive oil ... 10 ml.
Salt to taste ...
... Pepper to taste
1. Slice into thin slices peeled potatoes, thin rings - onion.
2. Heat a large skillet, pour in the olive oil and fry the potatoes with onion 7-8 minutes. Then pour into a saucepan 300-400 ml of hot water and simmer for about 20 minutes, the potatoes should be quite soft. Drain excess water from the saucepan and fill with cream potatoes.
3. Allow the potatoes with cream to boil, add the chopped pieces of arbitrary mozzarella, grated parmesan and cook the soup over medium heat until the cheese is completely disperse. Then Stir in spinach leaves, boil for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the soup from the heat, pepper, salt and whisk blender into a homogeneous mass.
5. Separately, quickly fry the peeled shrimp 1 tablespoon olive oil.
6. Before you bring to the table, put the shrimp soup and garnish with basil leaves.