125g mozzarella classical
2 large tomatoes
a few sprigs of green basil
15 g (some) of corn
½ onion (preferably red)
salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
How to cook:
1. Tomatoes cut into very thin slices and place gently on a flat dish.
2. Cut the fresh mozzarella thicker slices (about 1 cm. Thick) and place in the middle of the dish.
3. Onion cut into very thin rings and place on top of the tomatoes and mozzarella.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. basil leaves tear off tough stems and leaves decorate the carpaccio. Put the dishes on the edges of grains of corn. Serve immediately "Caprese carpaccio" on the table.