Arugula 150 grams
Pears "conference" 2 pieces
Chinese pears 2 pieces
Lemons 1 piece
Dry white wine 150 milliliters
Cane sugar 1 teaspoon
Pine nuts 25 grams
Grapeseed oil to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Sea salt to taste
Sheep cheese 50 grams
1. Gently wash the arugula leaves in cold water, dried in a centrifuge (you can buy ready-to-eat).
2. Wash the pears, peel. Cut into quarters from top to bottom, remove the core and root cuttings. Each quarter cut across, get a piece of cut lengthwise into slices in half a centimeter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Heat the pan, pour in the wine so that it covers the surface of a centimeter. When the wine warms up, add brown sugar and dissolve it completely. Give the wine evaporate half.
4. Put "Meeting" in the pan. Gently stir, cook on high heat until the wine is almost completely evaporated, and pears darken and become soft.
5. Cut the cheese into thin plates.
6. Put arugula on a dry plate. Top - pears "Meeting" then "Chinese", then cheese. Obryznut shed oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with pine nuts, try and, if necessary, add pepper and salt.