Wheat flour 1 cup 5
Leek 115 g
Cheese 100 g
Milk 130 ml
Eggs 2 pieces
Salt to taste
1. Pour the flour into a small bowl, add salt and chopped into small pieces of butter. A lot of hands to knead until smooth.
2. In the resulting dough add 6-7 tablespoons of water, Move and roll out thinly on a floured surface.
3. Put the dough into a refractory plate (depth of 3 cm and a diameter of about 20 cm). Press dough to the bottom and edges, cut off the excess from the edges. (If the residues turned out a lot - make another pie in the small molds).
4. The oven should be heated to 200 degrees, so you must include it in advance and begin stuffing. To do this, melt the butter in a small frying pan and sauté the leeks for 5 minutes. Onions should be soft, but not dark. In a bowl, mix the cheese, diced (perfect cheese "Stilton", but can be replaced by another). Put in a form on the dough.
5. Beat the eggs with the milk. Add salt and pepper. Pour the cake and place in oven.
Bake until golden brown. Allow to cool, cut into triangles and serve with a green salad.