The lavash snack I got from an oriental restaurant chef.

“Cut lavash with straw and then... Take a piece of paper, a pencil, and write down the recipe. This is the best breakfast I've had in a while! I heard from a friend, a food blogger, in response to my question: "What's to make for breakfast?" Pie. cheese-lava In the oven, you can cook almost as quickly as cutting sandwiches. At the same time, this dish is much more diverse and full of omelets and hard-boiled eggs!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions lazy-cake Cheese and ham lavash. Simple and simple recipe!

Lavash cake with cheese in the oven Ingredients
  • 200g of lava
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 100g kefir
  • 180g ham
  • 100g cheese
  • dill and parsley to taste
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Cut the lavash into thin stripes. You can use kitchen scissors or a knife.

2. Put your eggs in a comfortable container. Sprinkle and pepper to taste, mix. Put kefir in the eggs and add sour cream. Grind the greens and also add to the egg mass.

3. Pour lavash into the mass. Stir it well. Cut the ham with a straw. Grate cheese.

4. Form for baking lubricated with vegetable oil. Pour half the egg mass with lavash. Sprinkle ham and cheese on top (set aside some cheese to sprinkle the cake). On top, pour the second half of the egg and lavash mixture. Carefully straighten it with a spoon.

5. Sprinkle the cake with cheese on top. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

6. That's all, delicious and heart-cake Lavash ready. Bon appetit!

To understand the recipe in more detail, watch the video with cook-channel Delicious Life. On this channel, hostess Svetlana shares many simple and easy recipes from the most affordable products!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=4C0_OAJZhWA

Before you eat breakfast, drink a glass of water. You can have two or more with lemon juice. Starting the morning with tea or coffee is not very useful, but many people do. Start eating in 15 minutes. Remember that food should be nutritious and balanced!

I'll bake this lavash pie. oven-cheese And I sing a song, "Okay, it's going to be okay." It's gonna be okay, I know it, I know it! After breakfast, this gentle and hearty delicacy is a great mood for you and your home provided!

Be sure to try to make this, as my friend says, “lazy” cake. Fragrant, hearty, gentle, airy... Blather!

Tags

See also

New and interesting