Who a young Armenian woman secretly led into the kitchen and taught to cook a snack from lavash

Preparing a lavash snack does not require much time and outstanding culinary skills. However, not everyone can prepare lavash so that it becomes a full-fledged and, most importantly, an incredibly tasty dish. Today's edition. "Site" He will tell how a lavash snack with filling is prepared in Armenia. This is a delight for everyone and everyone!

A snack from lavash with filling This recipe was kindly shared by our reader. She found out about him thanks to her friend from Armenia. 10 years ago, I first tried this unusual lavash. I still regularly cook it for the whole family! – admits the woman. I'm sure you can't wait to find out how to make this delicious!

The ingredients
  • 400g minced meat
  • 1 lavash
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • salt and spices (to taste)

Preparation
  1. First of all, it should be noted that minced meat is necessary. It should be fresh. If it is frozen, it should be defrosted before cooking. Drain 2 eggs into the mince, add crushed onions, salt and spices. We're mixing it up.

2. We lay out the lavash and distribute the mince across its surface with a uniform layer. Then roll the lavash with a roll.

3. Now we shift the lavash to the pot and send it for 40 minutes in the oven heated to 180 ° C.

4. At this time in a separate container beat the egg and lubricate it with a roll. every 10 minutesUntil he's ready.

As you can see, Nothing complicated. In the preparation of such a fragrant and unusual lavash. However, this recipe will definitely be on your list of favorites. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting