Two cases of life

There was such a case. Calls client with the claim:
 - I have a little girl.
 -Happy for you.
 Delhi is not the point. A month ago, I bought you a bed for my daughter ...
 -Radostno.
 -And Mattress brand "Musi-Pusi" ... (the name is adapted for readers)
 An intriguing start. Begin stump: - Well ...
 -So Here - she continues - the fact that in the fifth point of my girls fell mattress. We even tried to turn the mattress, but still prominaetsya precisely "this" area.
 Exercise your brain: I'll sleep on the mattress of the same brand, and for six months, to no one and had no problems. During these six months, the mattress was a test of strength and durability like a car automobile race has passed from Vladivostok to Kaliningrad.
 In addition, the rehearsal of any program Trampoline my Kinder reduced lifetime of the mattress for at least third. But that something fell through this nonsense.
 - Excuse me, but what is the size of a mattress?
 -Meter forty-two.
 Fine. A child so huge that only fits on the queen-size bed. Usually children are buying mattresses size 0, 9, 2 meters.
 -And How much weight my child be?
 -50 Kg
 -How Old is your little girl? -Vosemnadtsat ...
 All. Out.
 Then I could not talk. With a speed of 160 mph in a domino effect in my mind flashed a girl of eighteen, a bed the size of a normal adult, or even two, dent under the fifth point ... and also that 18letnyaya girl on the bed could do, and the picture is completely cleared. And then without comment :)

Early last year before or a few times went for a local firm that sells 1C: Accounting. Every time watching an interesting picture.
 The head of the company - a man something always does: talking with customers, answers the phone, in the general labor ... The three other employees - young guys of 20 years always chopped in Kwaku, race, etc.
 Since a picture with each visit does not change, I was curious and I asked the chief why it is so interesting to work process flows. And then I was given the answer that everyone can now adopt:

"They do not just play with toys, they are testing the RAM! And you know how much memory has had to be replaced !!! »

Here's how to download the bosses! :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting