The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger





The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger


For an hour swimming in the town pool you swallow liters of urine 1/12

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

For the year a person eats 12 pubic hairs that are in the food from fast-food

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

During the year you will eat during sleep 14 insects

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

For the year, you shake hands 11 women who masturbated in front of it and not washed their

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

For the year, you shake hands six men who masturbated in front of it and not washed their

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

During the life of 22 workers will examine your underwear

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

During the wedding you have a 1/100 chance to catch herpes from one of the guests

The horrors of our world. I know it was. But then the image larger

On the day you breathe in 1 liter of anal gases