Woman morning and Monday

Stumbled here somehow the phrase in a magazine: "In the morning take a relaxing bath with a fragrant foam, which gently talking about last evening, you again will merge into a single passion and love." Yeah, the morning - the perfect time for passion and relaxing baths. Especially on Monday, when it is necessary to forget about last weekend and run to work.

7.00. What is that terrible noise? This, I decided to start a new life and get up early. That idiot! Well I yesterday put the alarm clock in the pelvis, that rang louder. Well, to hell with it, I can not sleep, and the music.

7.05. Whose hands me the probe under the covers? At 7 o'clock in the morning??? It will continue, will move the elbow.

7.07. He banged his elbow in the ribs. "Okay, okay, I will not." Stragglers.

7.10. Ringing alarm clock on your mobile. Lord, why I'm such a fool! Who starts a new life on Monday? Maybe even today not to go to work? I think I have fever. Sneezy! Similarly, I had pneumonia.

7.15. Well, wake up already. I hate Monday. Oh, and something like a cold without a blanket. It is necessary to find slippers, just as they find with your eyes closed?

7.20. I sleep on the toilet. Why is such a bright light?

7.25. Awakened by a knock at the door, crawled into the bathroom. I opened my eyes. Oh! Where did this strange woman in my bathroom? Oh, yes it is a mirror. Hmm, where my 17 years ... No, now everything is correct. I warming up in the shower and open my eyes a little wider.

7.45. Now some coffee offering and will be in order. Damn, it seems, I ran out of coffee. Well, okay, tea is also exhilarating. I make the sandwiches my husband and myself cereal. Clip Available to listen to another over what kind of stuff can have a woman for the sake of the figure. With disgust, I am looking at a piece of sausage which my husband eats with gusto.

7.50. I was drinking tea and doing makeup. Again the eyes of different sizes were obtained. And where have you seen absolutely symmetrical faces?

7.55. Standing in front of a wardrobe. And why me so much junk if you still have nothing to wear?

8.05. I am standing in front of a closet and think about the problems of the universe. I come from a screaming man. Yes, yes, now I have something to wear, do not hesitate.

8.10. How many times told myself - first dressing, and then paint the lips. Interestingly, I will be able to wash my favorite white blouse? However, not for the first time. So ... will have to select a different outfit.

8.20. No, we're not going to be late. Go until the plant the car, and I'll look scarf. This suit is completely without the scarf looks.

8.25. To me falls shelf in the closet along with all the junk. Farewell hairstyle. I am trying to put the shelf back. The cabinet is not closed, well, okay, the evening will understand.

8.30. I came out of the apartment. At last! And then I took the keys? It seems they were left on the table in the hallway, and the door had slammed shut. I went down to the car and with a gentle smile, ask her husband to run off the top of the key. Doomed I sighed, but ran. Holy man! And for that he loves me so? And I'm his elbows in the morning ... Well, never mind, evening corrected.

Nyuansy.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting