Help with a sense of humor

It was six years ago, when I was still quite green, and the fledgling freshman unforgettable Faculty of Journalism of the Belarusian State University. And like all first-year students, which flows into anabeoz at the mere appearance of Vladimir Nikolaevich Ladutko, terrible terrible teacher of the subject "Photo Art". ABOUT! This uncle, his teaching methods you can write a poem - and the people obrydaetsya pity, but I do not know. On the wall hung cabinet of Vladimir Nikolayevich, I remember placard read: "I am good! I'm very good! I am very, very, very good! What did I say, I'm good! "After the first lecture every freshman understand - correct placard.
 Because the same first lecture Vladimir, smiling sweetly and tupya opinion, reported that the students he hates sincerely strastrno and students - and even more, that their work suffers exclusively for the opportunity with impunity over the aforesaid victims of fun, and that opradvaniem missing his lectures (or, God forbid, practical) can be only one document - a certificate from the morgue.
 Yes. Of course, I once wound up skipping. It happened. A set-off in the meantime approached and excess on your hemorrhoids ... um ... did not want to head emphatically. And smart Lala went to his longtime friend - by the time intern in a psychiatric hospital with a big request: arrange proper spravochku. A friend was really a friend, to the same even with a sense of humor. and on the appointed day Lala was a set-off with a grand piano in the bushes booooolshim stone in his bosom. Vladimir nasty, sly squint, listened Lialin answer the ticket, nodded his shaven head and disgusting so informed: - answers correctly, but I'm sending you to not give credit, I will not put, you do not have documents.
 - Whiskers, paws and tail! Here are my papers! - Lala cried, snatching bags from slipping and help her teach.
 A spravochku that black and white, it was written: "Help is given Such something that she was such and such on such and such a number is in patalagoanatomicheskom department such a hospital for examination," was listed diagnosis ("almost Health "), and even the recommendations (" observation pathologist residence "). But most importantly - there were all the necessary stamps and seals, and even the signature of the head of the relevant department - a peasant, too, with a sense of humor everything was in order. So credit Lala got the first time. The proud and - almost as much as the fact that it has become almost the only student that made Vladimir Nikolaevich speechless. Well, at least two minutes.
 A certificate then, alas, was lost.

Tags

See also

New and interesting