My first gun

All fireworks.
I stand by my esteemed Haupmana in popularizing the subject of firearms.

Being an ardent fan of fantasy and paranoid scribbling on every subject of the Apocalypse, I have long wanted to get some thread of firearms. But, as usual, we assume, as a fate - the wife categorically against weapons in the house, the time is not enough, then money ...

Below I will tell you how and how much it costs to buy weapons in the house.

I ventured. The idea matured approximately three years. During this time I had to change my wife and get a certificate of good conduct.

And now in order - that it is necessary to obtain a permit to purchase a firearm in Ukraine. And about my adventures ...

1. Help out on to the * / * al of the dispensary. I managed to priperetsya hangover. The most amazing thing that I was given a certificate. However, the chief physician asked - not if I need help.

2. Certificate from psycho-clinic. Her I received only the fifth time. At first there was no blank. Then there was a doctor. Then the doctor was, but he left the call. Then there was a doctor, but it was all about 50 people. Then I got a certificate. Dokolupyvalsya doctor thoroughly, but not consistently. He asked about my tattoo. He asked what I know about General Rodimtsev (this street where I live).

3. Reference about criminal records. Valid for one day. From the moment of receipt. But it's against the rules. Earlier this certificate issued directly in the permitting Committee (100 USD.), Now in the district mentovke (free). The term of issue - approximately 2-3 weeks. As luck.

4. Certificate of attendance possession of firearms. In my city, there is no such courses - I had to go to the regional center. Came. By the beginning of classes missed. Sent disburse obucheenie. While running - training ended. He ran only on the exam. The cop started asking questions. Failed. Prof led led ment aside and told him that "the boy is capable of, but worried." As a result, I received a certificate.

Continued below ... To think that I was gone ...

I continue ...

5. General help form 127-U (or Oh ... I do not remember). In theory, any issue in a local clinic in which to issue a certificate on the right. So I went to the local clinic. Fuck ... NAH Q these local clinic !!! Not only that, two times more expensive than private and yet kilometer queue of pensioners !!! I phoned to the private - for 35 minutes, I went all the doctors and calmly drove off, waving a certificate.

6. Insurance. Here in general everything is simple - walking down the street and saw some insurance company came and asked, paid, signed gone.

7. Safe and district. IT !!!! fucking ambush !!! Safe I did my good friend. Just Spies ... sheet metal sludge from the plant and welded iron box, which is locked with a key. But the bitch, find the district that he examined the iron box, and wrote, saying this garbage for storing weapons IMPOSSIBLE !!! My district - a ghost !!! I searched for it a couple of months !!! I went to the guys in the permissive Committee, I showed a photo of the safe, I swore, swore that I still fucking, but no report of the district it was in vain ... In the end, I found some of the precinct (I do not know - my site or not) , I described the situation to him, handed a stack of paper, and he wrote me a report.

Prodoolzhenie below ... Do not be nervous ... more ...

8. URA !!! FINALLY all the papers on his hands !!! I go to the permissive, give, write a statement taking. They say, they say, come three weeks of brilliant green. OK. Not a problem ... But then comes into play our bureaucracy. Three weeks later, it turned out that my documents were not even sent for signature. As a result, the documents were sent. BUT !!! Forgot your sign ... In order not to verbosity - my papers dangled on permissive Committee two and a half months! And just yesterday I took "Zelenka" and immediately took a pump UZKON, which is pictured at the beginning of Lent.

Right now I'll add a couple more photos (sorry for the quality, then we'll see what fotkal)

And announced the full cost of obtaining a weapons permit in Ukraine. Yeah ... then even that is not visible fotkal

such a "self»

Cost:
1. Help from the drug / alco clinic - about 60 UAH.

2. Certificate from psycho-clinic - 20 UAH.

3. Reference about criminal records - was free.

4. Certificate of attendance firearms - such as 180 USD. It took a long time.

5. General help form 127-U (or Oh ... I do not remember) - cost me 75 UAH.

6. Insurance - 51 UAH.

7. Safe and district - safe almost free (the service is targeted to the service), the district - a pack of paper.

8. URA !!! FINALLY all the papers on his hands !!! - 150 UAH for some bureaucratic services.

TOTAL: 535 UAH

By the time - about 5 months (long live the bureaucracy !!!)

And one more photo:

Tags

See also

New and interesting