My heart was back home...

My heart finally returned to the one to whom it belongs. My heart is no longer chasing you, never speeds up its rhythm, when someone speaks your name.

My heart is no longer waiting for your messages or calls. It no longer thinks you can save him. My heart no longer waiting for you to live now it beats in the rhythm under the melody, learning to live without you.

My heart no longer is associating love with you. It doesn't think you're the most beautiful love story that could only be.

My heart is now writing your story, follow your dreams, bright future, traveling to new places, finds new ways to breathe new life. My heart realized that there's more to life than loving you, more than wait for you.

My heart was lost with you, but now it's found its real home for me. Because I gave you my heart, thinking that you'll take care of it, but you already have my heart and no place for my. My heart was lonely with you, but now it happily and freely.

My heart no longer looking for you in the crowd, and looking for new faces, new hearts, new experiences, my heart now follow me, not you. It doesn't want you pointed the way, doesn't want you to be in control.

My heart no longer wants you back. My heart wants you to stay away because you break it every time I get closer. My heart won't break my heart healed itself and the only way to heal is to let you go.

My heart no longer thinks you're a healer, now it knows it's you he is broken, and never again will not give you the chance to do it again.

Because my heart is not so stupid as people say, my heart is not an idiot, it is not blindly.My heart is present, it falls and goes for the one who makes him smile, who makes him happy. My heart is forgiving and sees the best in people, but it also knows when to stop and when to walk away from those who no longer want to.

If my heart was stupid, it would still be yours.

But my heart knows better, my heart is waiting the best, but until then it will always be mine, and you can not even try to pick it up again, because as soon as my heart forgave you, you won't remember who you are or what feelings you once it did. They can never remember how much I loved you.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: soulpost.ru/moe-serdce-bolshe-ne-prinadlezhit-tebe-ono-vernulos-domoj/

Tags

See also

New and interesting