How to cope with adrenal fatigue - 5 effective steps

Fifty one million eight hundred forty three thousand three hundred forty nine

Adrenal fatigue or adrenal crisis – condition, the main symptom of which is a constant feeling of complete exhaustion – is rampant now among the population of many countries, particularly among middle-aged women. We definitely need to find a way to get rid of this disease.

The recent attack that happened to me, made me stop and think about it in the literal sense of the word, the nature of the disease and about our role in its creation.

Not only chaotic life and culture cause adrenal fatigue. The inner life is just as important: the life of reason, our heart troubles and aspirations of the spirit. What is happening inside us, produces just as strong (or even stronger) influence on our wellbeing and what we do every day: running around from one meeting place to another with a triple mocha in one hand and his iPhone tightly clutched in the other.

We are, all of us are part of a single energy field, and not just a body walking around in this world, lost connection with the head, heart and spirit. Our thoughts and feelings, without exaggeration, create our reality and contribute to the manifestation of our symptoms. And when we suddenly notice that our life is falling apart, it should be understood that this occurs is not accidental and not without our participation. Illness or any discomfort are important, they give us to understand that our lives are out of balance.

Below are a few withabouttips that you listened to what bothers you and understand how to restore the energy balance, helped myself to heal and expand their awareness:

• Develop the ability to be surprised.
Why is your discomfort manifests itself in this way? Why now? What happens in your life, no internal and external plans? Consider these questions for some time and see what kind of responses will come up to the surface of consciousness.

• Assume that everything that happens is not accidental.
Allow yourself to play with the idea that the disease is not random or just the evil intruder that infiltrated your body, and something that arose because of a coincidence of events on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.

Understanding comes through the poetic language of symptoms. The answer always lies in the images, symptoms, affected body parts, and sometimes even in the signs of the disease. Active contact with their symptoms ("what I'm tired? What is my fatigue?") will take you on a journey of discovery and show you where and when certain thoughts, beliefs and feelings in the end undermined your hormonal system.

• Respect the wisdom of your body.
Respect of symptoms, not just finding ways to get rid of them, creates the opportunity for healing in the deepest sense of the word. When you take care of the body, mind, spirit and heart, you come to the result – healing. Science is finally coming to the level of wisdom traditions that have been around forever: true healing is a comprehensive healing.

• Remember that "cure" and "healing" is not the same thing.
It may become the greatest revelation in your way. Western medicine tends to equate healing to cure, but healing often occurs without treatment, and "cure" (i.e. elimination of symptoms) is often effected without deep healing. It is also important to note that these practices do not eliminate the need to seek medical help; there are many necessary, useful and practical procedures that can be part of healing and part of the treatment. I'm just suggesting you think about the fact that the disease is hidden more: your illness is not accidental, it is a kind of covert operation of your self that hides precious information about who you are and what you need to pay care.

For example, I found that the felt exhausted, not only because of the many requirements of my life, but due to the fact that you ignored some of the essential and repressed needs for creativity and at the simple pleasures. Partially my healing came when I became more attentive to their diet and hormonal balance, but the lion's share of healing I demanded greater attention to the need for creative self-expression and "nurturing" of joy in my life.

And finally, I believe that our true illness is not so much the manifestation of symptoms, how our refusal to accept them, listen to them and learn from them. The ultimate purpose of the sickness and pain – to open us to ourselves, to open those entities that otherwise (in good health) we just ignore.

Discomfort and disease destabilisateur us. They prevent us from living a normal life and force us to open, however difficult it is, new realities and new opportunities. Suffering is a difficult lesson, but very memorable; they are inevitable, natural and to a certain extent necessary, but we are not even aware of. Our strength and potential lie in the fact, as we meet the disease: we can survive it, suffering and extracting from it a lesson, or simply suffer.

The choice is ours!

Source: justpost.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting