Everything about Fabarm S.A.T.-8

Well, my friends. I see our community indifferent to arms. And after the success of our purchase of foreign friends of the Glock 19 and Ruger unpacking decided to tell you about what is possible in Russia.

So we meet. Shotgun Fabarm series SAT-8 Pro Teltscopic.
SAT-8 in this case stands for Semi-Automatic Tactical - semi-automatic "tactical" gun. 8 - respectively, magazine capacity, namely 8 rounds (in fact these cartridges can be 9, taking into account the one in the trunk). A Pro Teltscopic - telescoping buttstock is made from impact-resistant plastic, adjustable length.

13 photos and text

2. Open our treasured Korobchenko and see it. This is my darling

As you can see in the box there are no colorful broshurok and other details. (Yes, of course it is a gun is not the first time he sees the light, but when you first open all the way and it was).
This is Sparta boys, only the weapon and nothing more.
In addition to the guns, the set includes only DTC (muzzle brake-compensator, it describes in detail below) and the key for removing and installing the nut in place on the barrel that closes the thread for the addition of the DTC or other devices on the trunk.

3. Thus, the DTC. He muzzle brake-compensator. As you can see from the name of this device is intended to offset and deceleration (Thanks CEP).
The principle of operation of this device is simple as two fingers. It changes the speed and direction of movement of powder gases coming out of the barrel when fired. In our case, we see 5 slots are located directly below the vertical angle is mainly working on the braking of propellant gases, thus reducing recoil. Those that are angled to compensate for working up flipping stem. Thereby reducing the impact of the shot for the shooter to 25 percent or more. Lower returns, higher rate of fire, a better chance of staying alive.
Yes, yes, you heard right. This gun, though certified in Russia as a hunting, there was never such. It should be noted that the gun was originally designed for the security forces, mainly for police forces, law enforcement agencies and of course for self-defense of civilians. This explains another feature of DTC, the teeth on its end. This is done not for the beauty and pursues absolutely certain goal.
As is well known intelligence agencies occasionally use the gun to knock out locks the doors, these teeth allow the zoom cut the stem as close to the door and make the shot powder gases will be much more spread and therefore they can not cause damage to both the weapon and, more importantly, arrow. For information. The rate of propellant gases can be up on the muzzle shotgun can reach 500 meters per second.

4.Klyuch for the very nuts (visible on the muzzle).

5. telescopic butt. You can adjust the 4 positions. All 4 positions will not spread, forgive

6. All guns Series SAT (and their way there already 3 varieties) are equipped with straps Pikkatini (Picatinny rail) for installation of sighting devices on the receiver ...

7 ... and also in the forearm, for the installation of other accessories. Such as, for example, or barrel-attached lights such as cameras (practical shooting enthusiasts usually do for later viewing and analysis of their mistakes).

8. What is the aiming device for installation on the top bar. In this case we have the reflex sight Leapers.

9. Standard sights quite easy to use, their correct location and svetokontsentriruyuschie elements help them to use even in low light. But there is one unpleasant BUT, when used the human eye has to focus on three points. Entirely, sights and the most goals, with the second eye usually comes close.
Reflex Sight has a single point at infinity directed parallel to the barrel, while in contrast to the example of the laser sight, performing essentially the same function, this point can only see the shooter, not unmasking itself.
This scope has the ability to adjust the brightness of the point depending on the lighting, as well as two modes, day (red dot) and night (green dot). Green light in the darkness does not dazzle and "bunnies" in the eyes.

10. Set in the full assembly. The gun, a collimator, a belt.

11. holders. Two extreme left is false cartridges. Designed for "castration" or the simple fast loading weapons training (eg at home or when no plan to do a shot or when handling arms training novice beginners.

12. Another cartridges and ammunition belts. It is not great, so let's say a "tactical" ammo stacked in bandoliers, so removing them would not take more than a few seconds.
That awkward moment when you realize that you have no plans for the future, but have plans in case of a zombie apocalypse
In general, our law allows to store up to 400 rounds than I actually use. The rest (like when they are not in the photo shoot) ammunition neatly stacked in boxes in the safe in order to avoid falling into the wrong hands.

13. Here I am for shooting with that same gun.
As a bonus the correct reception when firing this weapon.
The beauty of this gun still in its production process, with its dimensions, despite the fact that it is semi-automatic and has the ability to shoot the most powerful cartridge weighs less than 3 kg.

That's all. I hope you like the post no less than the previous ones. If you have questions I will be glad to answer them.
If the post is interesting, and tell others about their guns yet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting