Moving to Belarus

Many of us complain about the standard of living in Russia and want to take up permanent residence in another country. Select country course everyone has his own, but recently everyone wants to Belarus. In this article the author tells you about the pros and cons of living in Belarus. Despite the fact that I am in my life been to a few dozen countries, for the life of his family I chose Belarus. I arrived in this country for almost 4 years ago. Most interestingly, I stay here for permanent residence I was not going, and we just came on a trip to Minsk. But we immediately liked it so much that we decided to stay forever.
All that is written below, is based on personal experience and the observations I was able to do for several years. Please do not take my word as the truth of last resort. This is just my personal opinion and if it will be useful to you, I will be very happy.

So. Let's start in order.

What I liked in Belarus

The first thing that catches the eye, is to get out of the wagon train, it's cleanliness. Even at the station no unpleasant odors, the homeless, Roma, and similar charms, which is commonly associated word station at the average Russian. The railway station in Minsk is very impressive. The building is made of glass, almost in the city center.
And not only at the station cleanliness. The whole city just shines. No uncut lawns or shrubs. No habarikov and wrappers. Clean and tidy

The second thing you notice right away is good and bright faces. At first could not even understand that they are not as we in St. Petersburg. Several months of this could not understand. And then it dawned. In general, people like the same, but at the same time completely different. Here you can easily come up and ask a passerby to call a mobile phone. In most cases, they give no problems. Here the drivers stop the same moment as regards foot traffic roadway in an attempt to cross the road. Then all happy to explain to you how to get to the nearest metro station, museums, monuments and so on. People of unprecedented peace and good.
One day, after living in Belarus, only 3 days, my wife and daughter went for a walk along the main avenue of the country - Independence Avenue. Well, as usual, the child ran and fell. Yes, I do not successfully dropped that nice skinned knee. He bled child in tears. I immediately rushed to the nearest pharmacy for bandages, the benefit it was 400 meters from the crash site. It was not me 3-4 minutes, but what I saw when I came back, struck me deeply. Just sitting on the curb beds my child near his wife, and around 15 people have child with a bunch of candy, with two toys, all bandaged and even stopped crying. How to tell the wife, before I depart, as immediately began to stop passing cars, and the drivers were running child with first-aid kits. To somehow appease the daughter, one man gave her two plush toys. Ordinary passers-by also stopped and covered the child with candy. Then Yeshe few cars stopped and offered a ride to the house, seeing that I am in the hands of the tear-stained child with a bandaged leg.

The third thing that impressed with the quality of products is
Describe this is only one expression - Taste shock. And the first such a shock I got Yeshe train St. Petersburg - Minsk. They brought us to dinner, and there is not enough that a portion of 2 times more than you can eat, so also some dishes. Mashed potatoes, salad, pork chops, and juice. Whenever I try this sauce so much tears welled. Immediately I remembered his childhood as his grandmother in the village gulped potatoes in their jackets, just dig out of the ground. Meat is also at the highest level, juicy and fresh. And it was just a dinner train. Further more. Until now, we try to buy only Belarusian products. Top quality.

Migration Legislation

Move and live in Belarus is very simple. I do not know the intricacies of the law in relation to citizens of other countries, and this will tell the specific conditions for the Russians

Upon arrival, you are allowed to legally reside in the Republic of Belarus - 30 days. You do not need to do anything at all. No boundaries, respectively, to know when you have arrived, no one can. That is, theoretically, there can live for years without any permission, but I still do not advise to do so. First make a residence permit or a residence permit is not difficult. And secondly, you must still comply with the laws of the state in which you go and the more going to live

After 30 days, you will need to obtain permission to reside. It is given for 60 days and thus the overall length of stay in the Republic of Belarus may be 3 months. Brush up on this resolution easier. It is enough to come to the Migration Service, and provide several documents

1 lease or certificate of registration. Get this certificate can be either at the hotel or in the executive committee of the district where you reside upon
2 Application for authorization. You can write directly to the migration service
3 The receipt of payment of state fees. Hard to say money, but something in the region of 500 rubles

Upon receipt of the above document, you have the right to live in the Republic of Belarus within 90 days, but this resolution does not give the right to get a job. And then you have the choice. You can obtain a temporary residence permit or residence permit

A residence permit

In fact, this kind of work visa. She even looks just like the visa

It issued a certificate for 1 year with an option to renew
Advantages of such solutions a few.
1. Simply get. It should be much less paperwork and time to obtain a visa than to obtain a residence permit.
The documents required

1. The application for a temporary residence permit
2. an agreement for the lease of premises. (even if you plan to live with relatives)
3. The basis for granting permission. This can be either an employment contract of employment + the request of the employer, a copy of the passport of a close relative living in RB + petition from a relative, a document confirming the availability of real estate in the territory of the Republic of Belarus
4. Receipt of payment of duties (which is about 1200 rubles)

The document you will be sent within 2 weeks after delivery of all documents. Being in possession of such a permit, you will be able to get a job

Less well such a solution is that the resolution will have to renew every year

RESIDENCE PERMIT

In fact, it is the same as the passport of the citizens of Belarus, only green (the Belarusians it is blue)
He equates the owner of the residence permit to all the rights of a citizen of Belarus. The only difference is that with such a passport can not vote
Get him in something, even easy, but what is even more difficult. Residence permit issued on the first 2 years, then extended for 5 years. After 7 years can receive citizenship of Belarus, but it will have to abandon the Russian. If you do not want to do this, you can simply renew the residence permit for 5 years Yeshe

The main advantage of obtaining a residence permit is that Russian citizens do not need any reason to receive it. You need only a desire and some documents

From Russia must bring:

1 Information on convictions
2 Help from Drug Dependency Clinic
3 FAQ of the psycho-neurological clinic

The Migration Service has in Belarus, in addition to the three references you must provide:

1 The conclusion of the medical commission (in the clinic should be held directly in Belarus). Should the medical board about 1600 rubles
2 The contract of rent of premises or a document confirming the availability of the property of the dwelling
3 The application for a residence permit
April 6 photos 3, 5x4, 5
5 The receipt of payment of a fee (about 300-500 rubles)

In addition it will be necessary to pass the procedure of fingerprinting (fingerprint)

That's all. During 2 months, you become the owner of the coveted permit and can legally begin to build their lives in Belarus.

Source: yanlaros.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting