Sonia Centurion: "I do not dream, do not understand the mechanism"

Anatoly Golubovskiy

Sonya Sotnyk. Absolutely stunning man, the woman enchanting and extremely comfortable companion. As with their professional characteristics, it categorically do not agree, they keep silent. But, you know

-You always say what I think?

-You have to filter)

- ?

-No, social networks, political battles, debates...

-You tongue grab?

-No, never, thank God. More precisely, in the air a couple of times — the classic "word — not a Sparrow" a couple of times flew...

Is it something philosophical or just a moment?

-Just a moment. In principle, we always talk in the air of what I think. But. Sometimes not everything I think I need to say. Though, because you listen to the children.

-?? What do you mean? RadioRoks quite adequate for listening to children that the word "ass", for example, to confuse difficult. And more "brutal" did not notice))

-There were two moments when I realized: it is not necessary now to speak, the children go to school. It was during the Maidan — then do was to work hard. February, is the tin, you lead morning show. Not to say this is impossible. To say — in the context of what? It is not clear. And we just took the show off the air.

-Quite logical and justified

Yes. Because any your wording can be interpreted in a very wide range. Children can turn to the parents and clarified. And parents do not want to explain

Well... Yes, perhaps. Many parents do not want to answer sensitive questions posed by children.

-Dormice, and what you were a girl — punk, nerd, somewhere in between.

-Mom always told me, "SPE-Chi. Her speee-Shi". Always somewhere flew, there were always things to do. Skinny, very active...

Is a Tomboy?

Is a Tomboy. Very freedom-loving. Dad told one of my guys, "If you cut off her wings, she will leave." And I about it did not know, he told me later. Parents it felt fine, didn't restrict me in anything, for which they thank you. But a couple of times in the corner stood...

Is what we had to do?

-Does not come in time

-There was some agreement?

Yes. And I broke it. How many can remember — loved walking. A tramp was terrible. Years, probably four. Maybe it was just because it was quieter, I easily let go...

-About then — I don't know... Rather, these things are more dependent on mutual agreement in the family and whether the person is "a walking disaster"

-May)) I loved to go visit. Went to all the neighbors, all know. I vykolupyvali of these apartments...

For neighbors it was OK?

I don't know)) I didn't care)) Just tumble in some apartment. If there was no one there — went on. All of them still remember and they very much gave me. I even remember on the floors. On the fourth floor lived harpist — teacher of the Lviv Conservatory, the third — can't remember the second Granny Luda absolutely amazing woman, teacher Polytechnic University. She taught me to read, she read me a lot, and we drank her tea from saucers and eating crackers. And on the ground, there lived a woman of Shem, it was a different class. She taught me how to play cards, we were watching TV, in General, the "grandma on the First Floor." Controlling and ucating. If the upper — all of these lofty and soaring, that was the harsh truth of life. Then we moved to another area and there was already another life, but still all the neighbors we knew, all went... Mom periodically cried out: "Stop beating on the huts"...

-From children's dreams. You voiced what you wanted to be a salesman in a bookstore. It was a dream-a dream or mulechka?

-I don't remember my childhood dreams and do not know how to dream. That's the problem. Four years ago I realized: I do not dream, do not understand the mechanism. This is how it happens? Probably need to get something to submit... I Have a "want". A dream is something ephemeral. I can't understand the guys need it. And when I want — and then go do it. Reach.

-Yeah. Dream is bridestone, perhaps, unattainable, and "want" are the specifics: want it — go to it.

-Although, maybe it's "I wish I had..." Eee... what's next??? I do not know. Ashamed to dream about the money...

-Why are you ashamed?

-In front of them uncomfortable. It is clear that I know where to spend it)) So, in addition to saleswoman bookstore from his childhood, perhaps, was not. Wanting to be an actress parents from cropped...

Why? Not serious?

-First of all because they were friends-actors and, unlike me, they knew perfectly well that this is unsweetened bread. And indeed it is not bread. This manna, which you cannot get)) In General, I like it, but then somehow so it turned out that the problem appeared without discussion

Well, if a particularly fierce the desire is not there then there is nothing to discuss. Not vislo — TA th God

Yes, it is. Mom really wanted to do librarianship.

Hey, that bread and the manna??

-Mother, seeing that I've read...

-A little...

Let's just say the whole family is a little reading and books were everywhere, especially here, know this: ran from school, a bowl of soup, whether attached book...

Yeah. And the worst punishment as a child...

-... Take the books...

... For a week, two...

-Well, so I was not punished. The house was a large library...

-As a child, some preferences were and everything?

-First everything. But. Again: there was a fine library of children's literature, and at first read it — these wonderful multi-colored volumes. Then, a library of adventure and fantasy. Then, separately, Stevenson, Conan Doyle. It lasted thirteen years before. Then, at fourteen, there was a fracture. Well, of course, plus classics that were given in the school curriculum.

Oh. School program — a thing ambiguous. And the fact that it was offered, is not always the "sign" age

-Well, Yes. From "War and Peace", to be honest, I read only the "World". Karenina was much more interesting))But it happened a great happiness. It was the end of the 80s opened the floodgates and poured a huge stream of literature. And we literally choked. Absolutely incredible impression was made by Feldman...

-"The Island Of Crimea"?

Yes. "Burns" then it was still impossible to find. Later, sometime in 93-m to year, there are many Ukrainian literature — the era of "rozstriliane dragonne", and in this beauty, as it turned out, was a complete ignoramus... And since then constantly appears a lot of provocative, interesting...

In General, the Foundation for the desire to be the seller of the mortgaged serious))

-Yes)) Only — fluent reading, and eating everything we ate — we had to read faster to give — not always played a positive role. You could not put the book down to calmly flip through it then once more. To return, to clarify, to look again, "and why is that?" Now still reading more consciously. Less time and more awareness

-So because of the greater awareness you want to go back and reread. Then you could much not to notice

-Of course, it is. By something could slip))

-What gave you the Institute of professional, ideological

One of the most important skills of the profession. Phone book. You must have a terrific phone book. In which to friends, colleagues, people who you can call and chat for any question. He studied from ' 93 to 2003...

-Liked it so much?))

Yeah)) I went with two courses, and it is two absolutely stunning courses that I have in a notebook. My colleagues, friends... Plus four years of dorms, but is a separate school of life. Can the universities not to end — more important in a Dorm for four years to live. And survive. This is a school. Moreover, to survive just at a time when there is nothing to eat... we had "warm" the transition from Dorm to academic building, and this was very important — they didn't have to buy winter shoes. Still the first Association with the Institute — I'm going in a beautiful black dress friend Lyali and in someone, don't remember whose, shoes, a date. Stories about how out clothed with the forest of pine — I don't know, I have lived. Although, I think, and now for many students this is true...
At the same time some excitement and immense happiness, because all the fun and lots of friends. And the constant misunderstanding — that will be tomorrow. So, it is necessary to look for a job...

-How in your life have any air?

-Probably, all these stories start the same way. It's kind of weird. You run down the hall, someone grabs the hand, and this all begins. I then lost my job, and Oksana shavel and Roma Fly, my wonderful friends, who worked in the Music Radio, said: "come, we'll think of something". Came. And they invented all sorts of work: I wore some papers, making coffee. Then started to write something for the DJs. DJs was very happy — finally they write! In General, the guys really gave me work to somehow justify the money I paid. Recorded some kind of infomercial, something. Later we had to do something... And then someone got sick and needed to go live. Almost classic story. I said very quickly and for a long time I wean from this

-That is, to the time of the first release speech you delivered was not?

-I don't know, maybe because of the natural data, but bother about voice training is not particularly necessary. Then, of course, but the main problem was just the speed of speech. "Her-Spey-Shia".

The jitters were?

-Of course. And now there is. And yet — a very important thing — morning ritual after waking up. If he fails, you know that it will be all day. So if I'm sleepy, first go in the shower and then drink tea, and not Vice versa, you know — everything. So live and happening. And we must persuade yourself, "okay, all finished, all gone"

-I just did opened my eyes on why I hate early rises — the same story)) But in the "when I want — then I woke up" or anything like this))

Yes. It's kind of magic))

-Do you and Sergei some kind of magical symbiosis. But when it comes to program alone, a feeling that he, and you, look internally "where are you, me without you uncomfortable" And together you get not twice, but way cooler than separately

As we well know and understand. And hated discipline. I suffer, suffer and do not understand "who" work. Where "ping-pong"?

-My good friend, a practicing psychotherapist, marketing and other, have a good term "to think about someone." It seems that this is the case

-One hundred percent. A very subtle remark. There are presenters who speak forthcoming — some news you'll be talking about this, and here you push me and I'll come out on the desired topic. We have the reverse story: if we tell each other that we were about to speak, the air turns sour yogurt. You can hear it, no emotion and "pioneering". So the main task is not to tell your partner what you will say.

-We have the Black Square one of the exercises on improvisation — "word for word". Are two persons and play the etude. With sheet. Defining dramaturgy and directing in the course. Sometimes the magic happens and it seems that this may turn out a brilliant etude. But in most cases repeat what happened on the court here and now, not possible. The magic disappears...

-The difference between your and our clear timing: we need this magic to sell for 15 seconds. Not only that — I need to make the final gesture, Serge is not looking at the time. I have at this time there are four functions:
1. the hands are on the keyboard
2. I need to hear Cousin and discourage him
3. keep track of time
4. to understand, when he ceased to joke
All this is a purely technical points, but they seriously affect the progress of the transfer.
He's a pitcher, I'm the batter. It is a show.

-If you continue with tennis terminology, you should be able to receive the service. To raise

-Of course. And be able to switch roles

-The aforementioned ping-pong. Thrash the wall interesting

Yeah. But all was not smooth initially.

-And when two self-sufficient, creative person with ambition, "everything went smoothly" may not be, by definition

-Actually, everything could be different. I remember that cousin definitely had to work on the air, he was looking for a pair. But, thank God, and thank you to colleagues who remembered me, and with Sergey we already knew before, and it turned out the way it did. But initially I had a more technical function. The show emphasis is on Cousin, with his fantastic knowledge of music. As the guru. No one imagined what would happen a totally different show. No morning show, and the show. As we revealed in full and fully understand where our pain points, which we can kick each other in the best sense of the expression, somewhere around month three or four. Grind. And what PR was!!)) As we yelled at each other... It only knows Ksenia Vladina, which still trembles in my opinion)) But during these six years we have learned to smooth out. When you realize: here comes the conflict, I'm walking it. Unrealistic and subversive cousins, which erupts at times...

-Aren't you subversive?

-No. Still not enough. He's a great extrovert, but dumped all at once. I can for a month to be offended, to cross arms and legs)) And cousin to learn not to flare up and I don't keep this month a story in itself. I think it's even better than family life

-Your tandem or your show, somehow, has become a kind of catalyst that pushed me to drastic changes in life...

Wow. You were a woman?)

Not so radical, but still)) I listened and thought: "people do what they want. It is a buzz. Obviously. Why do not you? Yes, because I'm afraid that might not happen". To admit it does not feel good. But after that I changed everything. Background to the circle. Such claims you did not show?

-In this form... Here, I think... you know, RadioRoks station influenced the outcome of many refugees from the East. There are letters, if you're interested. So, when we're cut off, they began to collect things. It was the last straw for them. When in their reality, their life, their freedom came. Turned off the inner light

-Cool. Will not be long to explain. Outage to wait. And when you shut off the inside... You're like this live?

-It was.

-How does it feel?

-Experience... the Most important thing was to force myself in the morning to Wake up, stand up, take a shower, to dress, to sit and operate. The goal was to do anything, anything, to help someone. But most importantly — to go to the kitchen at 9 o'clock, seems to work. It was the most important thing. This saved

-How did your life change from the beginning of his concert activities?

-I'd be lying if I say that she really has changed. At the moment there are so many concerts which would have affected her and changed. I still continue to do it in a rush, not strained. Moreover, crisis cut opportunities. If you play once a month, and sometimes two — it does not change my life. It's just there, it's wonderful, it's kind of permanent magic... I wouldn't be able to do it alone. I'm interested to do it with someone. The time of co-creation for me is much more important than personal fulfillment...

Stop. The time of co-creation is more important than personal fulfillment?

Yes. I'm interested to do it with his musicians. Interesting to hear something, see something, or someone, to cling to it and then to do something. As was the case with Blues children. Or the first show with the theatre Papasony. This is something that gives with one hand a push, and with another — protection: if you look bad, then they somehow pulled out)) so the last concert was with children, team Keep AWAY. Violent. Don't know what would happen to them, but now they are just awesome. With us to Kharkov go. Say: "we Have no money" — "We do go"! Uboltal parents still go.

-The buzz from working with kids — a completely separate conversation

-Of course!!! They're a good crazy. But I'm ready to put a monument to our musician Evdokim, Reshetko, who worked with our first children, Alex Pan, max by Peresypkina, Martha Yankilevsky, Eugene ray. He very slowly, very precisely, very gently, very clearly explains the child how to play. "Let's go again. Let's try again. Let's..."

-You could not stand?

-I could not resist) once tried

-Tell us a little bit about Tatusya Bo

-It is absolutely wonderful Tatiana Borisenko. Soon she's running out of air. Children's. Somewhere in her cookbook, she writes and the recipes are exactly the same. Yesterday was a great recipe for rabbit. And we made friends with her LJ. Then somehow so it turned out that she moved to live in the house next door. Resveratrols were met is a different story. And finally, the friends and emotionally close, when we arrived after a concert in the Crimea, after Chongar and Tatusya the evening was waiting for us. Called me and said, "Come, I made dumplings". We come — dirty, smelling of smoke, and she makes a nut with dumplings, put on the hood... the Night we devour these dumplings, and it was perfect. Then I decided to try to recite her lyrics. Recited a couple. Now, thank God, she's already reading herself, all her wonderful work

-No desire to get it on stage?

-She reads on stage

-Where?

-I in Kiev are afraid to go lately. Think: "will you come in the driveway — and there's poetry reading". I read everywhere — in cafes, on the streets

-We read in the bus. It's gorgeous

-It's wonderful. Write and read, and read and write. So, Tatusya can be heard in "WRS in NOC", Ochiska club, she read Slava Frolova. It's absolutely wonderful, inimitable Poltava dialect.

For you a man? One that is interesting to you?

-Of course, smart. The person I can take. Honestly away)) an Object of admiration and respect. Dad played in this role. Spoiled life for that matter)

-The bar has been raised))

Holy crap that's high. Just unreal Plus, this is supposed to be a sense of humor. One does not exclude the other: if a person is smart, he has a sense of humor, and Vice versa — if a sense of humor, smart

-But with the opposite statement agree. Direct — it depends

-Mind — substance is alive. So humor is out of stock. But if, say, lettered — not the fact. What else... the irony. I do not like men who are late, passing by the mirror

-And to fight for a man would be?

-No.

Even if this is the same man?

-No. Make sense? If he doesn't want to be with me. And if you want something fight for it don't. Nothing stops him. A man is not calling because he doesn't call, not because he was taken prisoner by the Taliban. We in the childhood were

Topics for Campese generate together?

-We are the litmus test that something is not, something needs to change, something fizzled. Try — and if it is, then the input to the program, if you know what that stillborn children do not hold. Moreover, we are not proponents of change in this respect. Over the past five years, in fact, nothing has changed. In this respect the best is the enemy of the good, definitely. And the audience we have on the one hand progressive and on the other the "second of Led Zeppelin we don't need". And with headings of the same story. Landed — and it's great. Of course, sometimes you want to change everything, but we do not understand.

-To change just because you want new?

-Well, Yes. As any living man. "The new Italian boots. We have to take"

-And in the present life, want something to change?

-I want a dog

With your way of life complicated. With a easier cat — food left, left, came back — perekleit Wallpaper — Yes move on

-Here. But then again, I'm not dreaming. I want to do. So I will do everything to ensure that I had a dog. I'll think how to do it. This is the first. It is clear that want to get rid of this garbage in the country. And we'll do the rest. Now, today we learned the name of the new mayor. And there are two ways:
1. to sit on the sofa...

-Meditate...

-Then three))
1. to sit on the couch and meditate
2. to sit on the couch and say "I this person didn't choose"
3. OK, the rules are clear, we begin to act

-I'm sorry. And you during the Maidan and after a little — well, a couple of months while the current is not razrushili — there were illusions about the fact that all at once and radically changed?

-Try to remember... it feels like twenty years. No illusions about the fact that suddenly everything will change was not. But there was a huge backlog with the understanding that we can change something. And the moment the painful birth of civil society through such agony. And that would now do upstairs, at the moment there are we — me, you, my friends, where those who top look. They go, but they feel this control and cannot ignore. He was born a whole class of people who whine "well, of course..", and specifically ask and offer "can I help?", "and let's go". And this moment of control that has now appeared is very important. We switched

-So on this site (sorry, but we have not yet the state, despite of external attributes, namely the territory) and to be different could not. Historically. How many centuries of similar issues in the same way and resolved. Not good chieftain — in the furnace

-And now we need another way. Learn how to make it work

-Those are up there?

Yes. They must learn to work, and we make them do it. Gradually, little by little, with the arrival of new people. Yes, it will take more than one year. I understand and agree. "OK, how can we help?"

-So, you're still an optimist?

-Otherwise it makes no sense — got one life. One. Another cheyto not expected. What? Force yourself to be unhappy? That's the whole philosophical practice.
It seems to me that half the stuff we do out of boredom. And amazing things people are doing from boredom unearthly. Laziness, boredom, boredom

-Yes progress overall is obliged anguish yeah laziness in General

-A casualty of love born stunning works of art. There is one subtlety — it is necessary to study the process of rebirth shitty energy into good. To find that fine line

Wow. Is that you on the philosopher's stone swung

-Nevertheless, people do it all the time. Here's how they convert one to another?

-Learn gradually. From some small crumbs of this philosophical stone and going up to a critical mass. When people find their. As found in the air you with Kuzin. Then the magic begins... When the next person no need to repeat the joke. I like rage

-I like it — Pro two times. First, time is saved. And necessary for men's criteria is very appropriate: what a man needs? — no need to repeat the joke))

-What do you yourself wish for?

-To stop being a dilettante in everything and become a Pro at least something. My amateurism in all spheres of life on the one hand, the driving force, because it is possible to dig, but want to be deeper.

-It's not flirting? Cousins describes you in a completely different way

-Art. Acting. Successfully hide their stupidity. And I want to know more something one. Not on top in many ways, but one thing to be a Pro. I rage when they write: "Sonya Sotnyk. Leading, singer, musician, poet". Are you crazy? I never musician, guys are singer, again not a poet and, well, a stretch — radio host.

-I heard you sing. On their own, speaking of poetry. Listening to you are broadcasting. As played, I'm not gonna lie — I don't remember. People with a much smaller list of achievements ready to identify themselves to a certain host. You really do not consider myself neither a singer nor a poet or fear that it can go?

No no, it's only fair. There are poets. Singers

Okay. What is the criterion of a poet is not a poet?

-Tsvetaeva is a poet

Vera Polozkova?

-Modern poet.

Yeah. Clearer. Ovid?

-To be honest — didn't hurt me. Brodsky — poet

-It is clear. Only blocks in the calculation of take. Slightly smaller — not the same

-Of course. If there are blocks, you have no right to be called a poet. And, between us, I have no verses. There are lyrics to twenty songs. This is my creative legacy ends. So the singer and the poet — utter nonsense. Funny

Okay. "I sing and write poetry." Though what you eat, you recognize?

-I'm a stand up comedian. Chant to the music. With singing that has nothing to do. The singer is Maria Callas. And we, as likes to say my friend Arseniy Finberg, celebrities. When I go to him at Frolovskoe, he says: "celebrities come."
So, if we return to the question we so famously went into the jungle, then: I don't know what yourself want. Due to the fact that you can't dream, I don't know what myself want. Wake up tomorrow morning and we'll go from there. Life will tell you what to do.

-You intuitively?

Yes. Women probably all in this case. But lazy. In some situations feel, but I can not understand this intuition or laziness? Actually, you know what? Women lie all the time. So, all told — lies))
And again. I remembered for some reason. Recently I went off the road, laughing about something. And ask: "CIMIC, say some word which we didn't know, but to remember. Maybe some kind of musical term". And he tells us: "abandonment". In-in, the same reaction was at all. Ask: "What does that mean?" — "More restrained. Dejected". Awesome, right? To no abandonment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting