The husband left his daughter with his new wife, such an act he did not expect from her.

The wife left the family Eugene when their daughter was only 1 year old. The man didn't know what to do. He was not ready to raise a child alone. At first, the neighbor helped, but the hero knew that it would only be more difficult. Then on his way met Alla, the sweetest soul woman, who also has a daughter from her first marriage. Whether the stepmother could make friends with the stepdaughter and whether this story will have a happy ending, read further in the article.

When Eugene’s wife left the family, he didn’t know what to do. She left a note on the table: "Sorry, this is not my life." I can't do that. And left. In the hands of the man remained a year-old daughter Sonya. And a loan for an apartment with a broken heart.

Evgeny enlisted the support of his elderly neighbor Tatiana Petrovna. The woman sat with the baby while he worked. It took 5 years before Zhenya managed to fall in love again. The choice of the man was his new colleague. Alla reciprocated him. I have a daughter, her name is Anya and she is 5 years old. Yevgeny laughed: I didn’t think we were so similar. I also have a daughter, her name is Sonya, and she is also 5.

Alla did not expect to hear this, but was not confused and said that she would be happy to meet the baby. However, Sonia did not like her father's new passion. And this is not surprising, because he began to spend more time with her, and not with his daughter. Soon the lovers got married and started living together.

Sonya quickly became friends with the daughter of Alla, and to the stepmother warmed. Of course, she did not call her mother, but their relationship has definitely reached a new level of trust. What can not be said about Eugene and Alla. To support a large family, the man began to work more.

At some point, he became too nervous. I was almost screaming. He was not happy at home, and at work everything was annoying. Alla tried to support her husband. She thought he was still worried about his first wife leaving the family and leaving him. But I was afraid to talk to him about it.

Sonya also felt like her dad was different. Perhaps that’s why she became even closer to her stepmother. I also liked being friends with Anne. She had no idea that this would ever end.

However, Eugene himself could not imagine such a situation until one day he witnessed an unimaginable scene. In the morning, he rushed out of the house to work, forgetting his backpack. He quickly remembered him and returned to his apartment. But he stopped at the door, listening to the screams coming from the kitchen.

Give me the candy now! This is for my daughter! the stepmother nervously told her stepdaughter. She had no idea her husband was behind her. He immediately took his daughter in his arms and took her to the bedroom to pack. Alla couldn't even say a word. Then Yevgeny shouted, “If you treat my daughter like that, I don’t want to live with you!”

All the while, little Sonya was holding her father by her clothes and trying to say something. But he didn't listen. Evgeny, who went crazy, looked very exhausted. As soon as he fell silent, Alla finally replied: “Lord, Zhenya, we were just rehearsing a fairy tale!” Sonya and Anya participate in a children's theater production in the kindergarten. I've told you this several times! The performance will be tomorrow.”

Eugene did not immediately understand what had happened. He looked at his daughter, who looked at him with a begging look. Sonia finally said, "Dad, Alla's mom is telling the truth." I've been trying to tell you last night that we're performing. You didn't listen to me!

At this point, the man finally realized how much he had fallen out of life. The work consumed him and he just burned out. Zhenya apologized to his wife and children: “I was such a fool!” Sorry, family. I promise you this will never happen again.”

That day, Evgeny took a vacation and finally devoted time to family, not work. Alla has not felt so much warmth and care from her husband for a long time. She was happy - little Sonya called her mother for the first time.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story perfectly illustrates what can happen to a person who does not rest. Burnout is a typical problem faced by people immersed in work. They often have to work overtime to support their families. But not everyone thinks that because of this family can simply lose. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting