My neighbor kindly shared a fresh pike with me, I hurry to make juicy cutlets.

Winter is tired, I wait for spring, and to make this wait more pleasant, I cook. meat-cake Pike with greens. As a side dish I take rice with vegetables. In my opinion, this combination of products comes out light, diet and spring!

Pike meat contains quite a lot of vitamins and trace elements, so dishes from this fish are both tasty and useful. No wonder pike since ancient times served to the table not only on weekdays, but also on holidays.

Fish cutlets from pike Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions juicy patties Pike with a side dish of rice and vegetables. The perfect dinner you can enjoy even before bedtime!

Ingredients for patties
  • 3 carrots
  • 3 buns
  • 1.5kg pike fillet
  • 2 bulbs
  • 1 egg
  • 200g cream
  • dillbundle
  • Italian herbs and pepper mixture to taste
  • hot-water
  • salt
  • vegetable-oil

Garnish ingredients
  • 1 tbsp rice
  • 3 tables of water
  • 400g of frozen vegetables
  • 40g green

Preparation
  1. Cut the bun into pieces, and then soak in warm milk or water.

2. Peel the onions, cut the semi-rings, and then roast in vegetable oil. Clean the carrots and then cut them into small pieces.

3. File pikes cut into pieces, and then pass the fish through the meat grinder. Also pass through the meat grinder bun and carrots. That's where you send roasted onions.

4. Put an egg in the bowl and pour cream. Hit me with a wreath.

5. Farsh on salty fish cutlets, add a mix of peppers and Italian herbs to taste. Also pour cream with egg and crushed dill. Stir it to uniformity. Leave it to brew for 10 minutes.

6. For garnishing Wash the rice. Pre-thaw the mixture of vegetables and add to them crushed greens. Pour 3 glasses of water into the pot. As soon as the water boils - pour rice, salt and cover. Vegetables in a frying pan with vegetable oil under the lid for about 5 minutes. As soon as the water in the rice is almost all gone and the rice is partially ready - add vegetables to the rice. Stir and leave it under the lid for a few more minutes.

7. Form the cutlets with wet hands, lay them in a heated pan with vegetable oil. Roast the cutlets from both sides to the golden crust.

8. That's it, pike-cake And rice and vegetables are ready. Bon appetit!

In order to get acquainted with this excellent recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Life is good." There are many simple and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

The advice of the editorial board A also suggest looking at the recipe for a pollock fillet. The peculiarity of these cutlets is that they are not sculpted, but laid out in a pan with a spoon like pancakes!

Fish dishes should appear at least once a week. dinner-table. I am 100% sure that these pike patties with a side dish of rice with vegetables have every chance to become your family’s favorite dish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting