What kind of women do not like men (survey carried out by women)

- Treplyuschihsya days and nights on the phone

("Are you trying to get through to the third hour of his friend, with whom gathered on Friday to drink beer? Who else can hang on the telephone line until you're blue? - Only the women. It's good that there were mobile phones, and then - quite the trouble was." < br />
)
- Always late

("One of the most annoying traits. Communicating with some girls sometimes seems that these not only be late for a date, but also for his own wedding».)

- Silly

("Despite the prevailing opinion that smart women do not, by definition, they are still rare, but occur. Therefore, there is only one: search, search and search».)

- Smoking

("Not that smoking is harmful: it is by itself. The worst thing that cigarette girls end up at the most inopportune moment. Now guess who go after them?»)

- Rude
("Externally, the most commonly manifested in the form of spreading cigarette butts on sidewalks and silly talk in the theater. Do the girls to talk with a friend, you must go to the movies?»)

- Whimper

("Give me something ... make se ... We are not against it, but annoying. A dominant species whine all the girls stacked in four words:" I have absolutely nothing to wear! ". Other subspecies occur:" You do not love me! " "I'm so fat!" and so on. »)

As for the exterior and some deep character traits that recently a friend of the girl shared with me their thoughts.

"The great secret of men - she said - is that different boys like different girls. And this applies to both the appearance and the nature and generous life examples "...

Tags

See also

New and interesting