A little over an hour ago, the groom called and asked me to make something delicious for dinner, but I have absolutely no desire to do it for him.

In order for the family these days build-upWe need big financial investments. You still need to spend a huge amount of time obtaining all the required documents, choosing the right plot of land, finding workers in the end. But the most difficult and at the same time hidden from prying eyes is the relationship between the spouses, who in this difficult period for everyone are forced to restrain their nerves and emotions, so that at some point they do not break into their soul mate. We are all human and we all have stress, that’s normal.

However, such real estate is not built very quickly. And there were even cases when the house was not even filled the foundation, and another couple by this time already filed for divorce. Well, apparently some relationships are actually more fragile than even the most inexpensive building materials. But before, even after a private house was already built, married couples also engaged in its long-term arrangement. There were times when houses were built to glory, and marriages were stronger than a stone wall.

An hour and a half ago, my fiancé called me. Said he'd be back from work later, very tired and would like something tasty for dinner. Not, as usual, potatoes with salad or boiled chicken, but to stew or bake meat. I am well versed in Andrei’s gastronomic tastes, but lately I don’t even want to cook him. Tired. And all because of his attitude towards me and our union. I just don't see the impact.

Just so you understand, we cohabit on my territory. Grandma left me an old three-bedroom stalinka in a nice neighborhood. The ceilings are high, the walls are thick. Every girl's dream. Only for heating you have to pay horse money, but this is the lyrics. For me and Andrey, my living space is enough. It would be enough for a child if there was such a need. But I'm not even thinking about it yet.

Peels Next, my boyfriend and I split the utility bill in half. But I give more for food. First of all, my products are really more expensive. I am aware of this, although I believe that saving on products for yourself is a decision. Second, Andrew doesn’t have any more money. He's still paying the car loan. Without which, he said, he "doesn't feel like a man at all."

So it turns out that in this relationship, I'm kind of my own beau. I'm the one who pays for cafes, all kinds of women's tinsel, gifts and sweets. My boyfriend only makes big puppy eyes and spreads his hands. “We will have everything, but not immediately. Don't be so impatient. Words that actually make me sick.

Even when a month ago Andrey made a raise to his salary, he decided to do it his way and did not behave like a typical guy in love. Surprise your girlfriend who you live with for free, by the way? No, it is better to open a bank account and deposit the saved money there. Why? Oh, just in case. For the future. Maybe something's not gonna work out with him. Or someone gets sick. It's a kind of airbag, but like his favorite car, it's just for him.

At the same time, he does not hesitate to offer me to sell my apartment and buy or build a private house somewhere in the country with the money received. Like, there'll be more room and fresh air. And the fact that everything suits me in my own apartment, that I personally repaired it even when Andrei and I did not even know each other, he does not care at all. He says he spent his childhood in the village with his grandmother, and those were his best years. He wants our children to be no worse.

But I can’t even imagine it in practice. The best option is to buy a home. But what kind of shish should we put him in order? Even if you sell Andrei's car, there's not enough money for that. If you build a house for yourself, I don’t know. Usually, such construction, when money is in your pocket, lasts for years. You live on a perpetual construction site and she can't see the end of the edge. Is that life?

At the same time, I love my boyfriend and I can’t help it. At the beginning of our relationship, when we knew each other less, he surprised me with his creativity, his sense of humor, his charisma. But now after work, he comes and plays the console. And it doesn't do anything else unless you start to raise your tone. Where is this man who should be the breadwinner, the protector, the leader for his woman? How come he has the brains of a fifteen-year-old boy?

Friends, as always, advise me to leave Andrew, because he has no prospects in life and in general, they always did not like him very much. But it's understandable. It is easy to reason in this way when one has an unhappy marriage with a drunken husband, and the other is already divorced. I don’t want to cheat, but I think, even if there was a fairytale prince in Andrew’s place, they would find a wagon of shortcomings in him.

At the same time, it hurts to feel like this, ready-made cohabitant. And how to get that to my partner, I just don't know. Apparently, Andrew's feelings for me simply cooled. And now we move together simply by inertia. And that makes me even sadder. Dinner tonight will be normal, no frills. And a serious conversation after. If I have the guts to do it myself. Let's see what happens.

Tags

See also

New and interesting