Husband Watches Video Online And Now Demands That I Quit My Job And Become A Traditional Wife

Whatever you say, fashion is cyclical. Just like people’s views on certain things. No sooner had the wave of aggressive female feminism and independence subsided than a new “trick” appeared online: traditional family values of the old American school. In the style of the 50s, with the taste of apple pie and fragrant morning coffee. Yeah, yeah. how to make a woman A few compliments in your address in a different way, when everyone is just shouting about their rights and no one even wants to remember their duties?

Peels Although, in fact, of course, everything is not so clear. Some women, especially in our country, did not strive to dye their hair in screaming colors and try to draw attention to themselves. This is more of a global practice. On the other hand, this “fashion” did not pass us by either. It’s just a smaller scale, and other concerns are still enough. So it's hard to say, with a hand on your heart, who's right and who's to blame for the situation. Women really need equal rights. But responsibility, on the other hand, should not be forgotten.

I never thought I would be a victim of Internet trends. How long I've been online, it's not counted in time. And here's my surprise. Well, at least the kids didn't have time. I had to divorce and separate in different directions. Of course, I do not blame myself, but a lot of time wasted, now you need to look for someone else. Why is that? Because someone can't live and think with their own head. And everything relies on herd feeling.

Where to start. In general, I met Igor 5 years ago. For a year we walked, met, spent time together. Why not? You need to find yourself, to enjoy relationships, to be satisfied with a person, while no one owes anything to anyone. So that year flew by quickly. We've always been in touch. Either physically or by phone or computer. Then Igor offered me to move in and we rented an apartment. It's getting more serious now. There were some small domestic quarrels. Which, however, was exhausted in a few minutes. I remember that time with nostalgia.

After living together for a year and not finding any special disadvantages in each other, we realized that we were ready for the wedding. It was decided not to disturb my parents or my fiancé at the time. We both worked, so we had some money. By mutual decision, we agreed to make a regular party for parents and closest friends. Cousins and god uncles could feel safe. To travel thousands of miles to see us for the first and last time, they didn't need to. We could celebrate our marriage properly.

I hope I can explain to you that as human beings, my ex and I have always been quite progressive and adequate. Because I'm reading some of the older generation's comments right now and it's just creepy. Their youth are all drug addicts in tattoos, slackers and parasites. I have a tattoo myself and not one. But I lead a normal lifestyle and try not to overdo anything. In any case, it's better than watching the news on TV for days and banging curses under your nose.

But back to my family life. For three years Igor and I lived as husband and wife. At first it was a little uncomfortable, and I kept waiting for us, on command, to start talking about babies, diapers, mortgages and all sorts of things like this. But, no. My husband didn't offer anything like that. And I didn't really want to. I thought time would tell us when we had to worry about it. In the meantime, work in the afternoon, series in the evening, and on weekends you can think of some other entertainment. That's the kind of life that suited me.

And everything went really well, until my husband got hooked on one well-known English-language forum. People all over the world talk about everything. From politics to all sorts of very niche themes, like stone carving art or 60s Japanese movies. In short, a dump of thoughts and opinions. Well, he's a programmer, can work both in the office and from home. No one controls the house, so they have fun as much as they can.

I only work from the office. Our boss often likes to walk through his “possessions”, checking in this way, whether someone is cheating. For me, the workday is really a workday. Not that we were physically tense, but morally, sometimes we came home like a lemon. On such days, I wanted nothing but to lie on the bed, hide to the ears and watch my favorite TV show until you fall asleep. Your head needs to rest too, you know.

And on one of these “shocky” days, returning home, I went to my favorite cafe. She picked up goodies for herself and her husband and headed home. At home, I took off my tight shoes, changed into home clothes, said hello to my husband and suggested he join me when he finished his job. But Igor was too busy. He was watching a video in his headphones and was very interested in it. I didn't pay much attention to that. He wants to know where to find me. So I relaxed and set myself up for a wonderful evening of rest.

But after half an hour or so, I was completely ruined. Igor, finally realizing that I had come home, came to my room and began to criticize me. It turns out I go to work dressed and in makeup. And for him, I change into pajamas, tie my hair in a bundle, and in general, I look like a completely different person. Why is that?! For the first few minutes, I thought it was such a strange kind of flirtation. And then I realized, no, he really wants to talk about it. But I had no energy for such conversations and we somehow survived that day without quarrels and mutual accusations.

But, as you might have guessed, it didn’t end there. Igor, from time to time, repeated his claims, which seemed to me some kind of his “period” and which I looked through my fingers. Eventually, I started snapping, too, saying that a working girl like me didn’t have to walk around the house in dresses and look into her husband’s mouth. We live in the 21st century and women have their rights. But Igor quickly and brilliantly asked me to quit my job and become a housewife. You see, he can feed us both. Clown.

I mean, he really wanted to sit at home at his computer all day. And at this time, in a dress and makeup, I would clean the apartment, cook everything (although you can cook for two people there), and smile for no reason. A robot woman. So I realized that my husband is very dependent on other people's opinions and does not put me in anything. I made less money, but in most cases we paid evenly. And that's the truth.

In short, finita la commedia. I'm not in such a desperate position to put up with this. Yes, there has been a lot of good and fun in these 5 years. It's a shame that this happened. But sitting at home, coughing for the sake of my husband was pleasant? And then what are my prospects if we get divorced? It's better to do it beforehand, isn't it? That’s why, on my part, the divorce was quiet and without unnecessary emotions. There were screams of regret from the ex, but that’s another story. If you do not respect your spouse, be prepared for her to do without you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting