I finally found a home and decided to return home, but my joy did not last long, because my daughter immediately made a scandal.

Relatives are inherent resentment Each other, especially if they live together for a long time or even just communicate closely. Therefore, psychologists advise newlyweds to live separately from their parents, and parents, in turn, not to interfere in the life of the formed couple. Because because of a quarrel with friends will be just hurtful, but with relatives – a hundred times more hurtful.

But relatives can be offended not only in adulthood. For example, a child whose childhood was taken away and forced to study for days. It is not certain that his grief will pass with age. Therefore, many people should reconsider their behavior and views on the close circle of communication. There will be a man in their midst who is hurt and hurt. And for now, he's silent, but then he'll break down and make a big scandal or something worse. But the matter could be solved by a simple conversation at the right time and place.

My daughter is trying to kick me out of her own house. Of course, she will not succeed, because the truth and the law are on my side. But she tries in every way: extorting, pressing on pity, even telling general acquaintances and relatives all sorts of fables about me. All for what? Just to make a better life. For comfort!

When I left for work, Anya was already an adult. 19 years old, young girl, isn't she? That's why I had no remorse. One of my younger friends left very young children in the care of grandparents. And no, her conscience didn't bother her. So I also focused on getting what I want in the shortest possible time.

Anya was a complete child as a child. I loved to eat, moved a lot, but the weight did not go away. With age, she became obese. Let’s call things what they are: if her dress was a few sizes big for me, that’s not the norm. I'm her mother. So when she finally got a boyfriend, I signed my two-bedroom apartment for her without question. She asked, and I understood it well.

They had a modest wedding for their own. I was abroad at the time and all I could do was send some money as a gift. I was already well acquainted with my son-in-law by that time, and he personally thanked me, said that he and his daughter understood my situation well. But my daughter, on the contrary, was cocky at 22 and even roared that I did not come to the party. Like I was there from a good life.

Peels Then Mom got worse. I should have had someone with her. And my son-in-law offered me the following: they take my mother with them, but her house near the city is for sale. The young family will not be extra money. So is the car. Nothing to do, I agreed. According to my estimates, I had to work for about 3-4 years. Not a short time, but not too long.

During this time, my daughter gave birth to a grandson and even more fat. I could hardly recognize Anna through my phone screen. Her husband was silent, but it was clear that he was not delighted with his young wife. Mom felt good. Old man, what does she need but fresh air and peace? But a two-bedroom apartment with a small child. What's the peace here?

Six months before I left, I started looking for a home. In fact, that's why I left. I knew we couldn’t live in the same apartment with our daughter. And the son-in-law, who would take her, could not dream. So hands on your feet and go to work. I was lucky, though. And I found the house pretty quickly: on the outskirts of the city, with a plot, clean. Of course, the repairs had to be done.

When I arrived home, my daughter and son-in-law greeted me very warmly and pleasantly. I went to see my mom and saw my grandson. It was very good. I spent a couple of days living in their kitchen. But then, when we made arrangements with the former owners of my new home, I moved there. And from that point on, the problems started.

Anya thought I'd buy myself some shack and give the rest of the money to them for development. Therefore, she was very surprised to see a nice house, which even had furniture and a large TV - the former owners left for good and could not take the equipment with them. She looked at my purchase with such hungry eyes that I knew immediately that there would be a scandal. You're right.

My daughter blamed me for all my mortal sins and personal disappointments. Turns out she thought I was working for her and her family all along. As an egotist, I just wanted to make my life better. While I was there, she and Grandma were so sick. I don't care if they sold her house and bought some bolt trough. My daughter didn't say that.

Then it turned out that the son-in-law had long offered to leave for work. But I couldn't because everything was on him. But if I were with them, I would be able to sit with my grandson, and he and Anya would leave and earn “for their brightest dream.” For some reason, their dream is exactly the same as mine. A private home.

Now, as I said above, Ani has a new hobby: she complains to everyone around her, including her friends and acquaintances, what a bad mother she has. How badly I treated her as a child and how cruel I am. And now I'm bragging about my new home. Which is absolutely untrue, because bragging is not at all close to me. I'm telling you that.

Of course, I took my mom with me. There's plenty of room, peace and quiet. I need them, too, by the way. I am physically tired all these years. My daughter has eaten all her nerves and continues to eat. This is the kind of thanks from your own child. What kind of child is she? An adult woman who doesn’t know what she wants. And the fault of all the mother, so many years indulged in her daughter. Listen! Do not be me, set boundaries with your children, and then they will not sit on your neck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting