Every Saturday I go to my daughter-in-law, we cook and communicate together, but my mother-in-law condemns me for it.

Spring is a time for walking in the fresh air. At this time, you need to move away from the cold winter, try to wake up your body, get in shape. There is fresh air outside, buds blossom on trees - beauty! So if you don't know, how to spend the day offJust put on a comfortable tracksuit and overcome a couple of kilometers with a calm, measured walk.

If you do not like this type of activity, call your relatives. An informal visit also relaxes and strengthens the relationship between people. Take food with you and offer to cook something for lunch together. This is much better than lying at home on the couch in front of the TV. You will learn some news and spend time with your family.

On Saturdays, I often visit my son. Unfortunately, he works at this time, but my daughter-in-law always meets me. We sit down to drink tea, talk, and then get to work: prepare a few dishes so that they have a free Sunday all day. I can do that because I have a lot of free time in retirement.

Peels is also an orphan. And there was no one to teach her culinary wisdom. She's like my daughter. He always smiles, listens to me and supports me, even when he disagrees with me. When I was young, I worked in a catering facility, so there is something to tell and show me. So we cook porridge, stew, cutlets and all that. Homemade food, it's the best.

My mother-in-law is a man of a different breed. Powerful, arrogant. I haven't worked a day in my life, but I've got ten of them. How much she's ruined my whole life, don't believe me. At some point, I just stopped taking her seriously, which saved me 10 years of my life. She is still alive and constantly trying to impose her opinion on everyone.

When her mother-in-law found out that her grandson had married, she even came a couple of times. It was something. She didn’t like everything: the apartment, the neighborhood, the renovations and, of course, my daughter-in-law. She's a bad mistress, you see. Again, she never went to work herself. Do something around the house, the crown will fall. It is good that her ex-husband, the kingdom of heaven, could adequately provide for the family without fanning unnecessary conflicts.

Then my father-in-law found out that I went to my son and spent time with my daughter-in-law. That didn't suit her either, because she thought I was totally violating the traditional family hierarchy. I come to them, I impose. It must be the opposite. But there are no right answers for this woman. There are only two opinions, hers and hers. So I'm not really trying to make excuses.

As a result, I strengthened my relationship with my son and found a daughter. I am constantly aware of all the events in my children’s lives. I don’t feel lonely, especially on weekends. After all, communication with my head is enough, as a result of which my mood is always wonderful.

I try not to teach people, always be calm and friendly. Don’t try to be above others. I am often asked to take a walk if the weather is good outside. I don’t have that kind of character to tell me how to live. I think this is a very important trait for a woman in her 60s.

Peels On the other hand, I see how things are with my mother-in-law. Despite the small age difference between us, she is called an old woman and even a witch behind her eyes. No, not me, honestly. But the attitude towards her, in general, is not good. And after all, she is already at the age when you could think about her behavior, try to fix something. But the woman continues to bend her line no matter what.

We need to be closer to people and treat them with respect. Keep yourself in shape and try to reciprocate with kindness. If everyone, even a little, adhered to such principles, you see, the world would be a better and more welcoming. Try and visit your relatives if they don’t mind. This is a good way to spend the day off.

This way, you will have fun yourself. For others, you will set a great example. And sitting at home, away from everyone and “enjoying” loneliness is not the most fun idea. There is no benefit from it, and even in old age it will simply be offensive. I wish everyone peace and good luck, as well as good spring days this year.

Tags

See also

New and interesting