Why mix three eggs with cottage cheese?

One morning I stood on the scale and noticed that quietly for myself gained as much as 3 kg! I started frantically recalling my menu over the past 2 weeks and came to a disappointing conclusion. We need to finish eating bread sandwiches! But I love them so much.

Confused, I rushed to find a dish to replace my favorite sandwich. And I found him!

Get ready to try delicious ones. cheesecake. The great thing is that they have no flour at all and are suitable for a low-carb diet!

Cheese pancakes Ingredients
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp cream cheese or cottage cheese ground in blender
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp of sugar or stevia
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Separate the proteins from the yolks. Mix 3 yolks with cream cheese or cottage cheese crushed into mousse in a blender, add a pinch of salt and sugar.

2. Stir the curd-egg mass to a homogeneous state.

3. Beat the squirrels with the baking powder into the foam.

4. The pancakes will definitely work if the squirrels are whipped into a steep foam!

5. Combine the whipped squirrels with the curd mass and stir again.

6. Place pancakes on parchment, pouring them with a ladle. That's about 8 grand.

7. Place the cheese pancakes in a 180-degree oven.

8. In 20 minutes, small pancakes of golden color will be ready! Be careful not to keep them in the oven.

9. A great substitute for bread! With melted cheese, cottage cheese cream, butter, sour cream, cream, pate or rubbed fruit - it will be very tasty anyway...

10. You can make such a wonderful sandwich with a toothpick. I wish I had known this recipe before.

Look how easy it is to prepare these miracle pancakes! I experimented and added chopped greens to the dough, and I really liked the result. Coriander and basil are well combined with cottage cheese - you can also add, the aroma is wonderful!

about:blank

Now I prepare even sweet pancakes according to this recipe, replace sugar with stevia and put in the dough pieces of dried fruit and coconut shavings ... Oh, it's just the height of pleasure!

Give your friends an article with this useful recipe, no doubt they will like it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting