What to make from boards and why paint them

I was excited by this idea, and I am sure that everyone who has children will not remain indifferent! To make this miracle out of ordinary wooden boards, you don’t need much skill. The main thing is the desire to create something useful, something that the child will be delighted with!

Baby sandbox with a lid
  1. This man needed 3 boards measuring 20 x 50 x 2400 mm, 5 boards measuring 90 x 45 x 2400 mm and 41 boards measuring 90 x 22 x 1800 mm. He took the job with enviable zeal!

A hammer, nails, electric drill are the working tools of a caring father.

The little girl controls the beginning of the work sandbox... She'll be happy at the end!

The pet also noticed that something interesting was happening.

So, the man knocked down the boards with nails and painted them in different colors with spray paint.

Red and yellow tablets form the lateral parts.

The man covered the bottom of the sandbox with dense polyethylene.

A transverse board in the center guarantees the stability of the structure.

This is what a sandbox of boards looks like!

Now we need to build a lid.

And sandboard It looks good, it is important to combine colors correctly!

Cross bars strengthen the sandbox cover.

Open parts of the lid turn into comfortable benches! 756169

The result is a look, to the delight of the daughter and her little friends! It is very good that the sandbox can be closed with a lid: this is a salvation from pets, the sand will be clean for a long time.

After viewing these photos, I want to build such a sandbox in my yard! Great work plan for fathers who like to create something with their own hands for children. I don’t think I’ve seen better ideas in a long time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting