He painted boards in all colors of the rainbow. When I saw the result, I wanted to do the same!

This idea excited me, and I am sure that all who have children will not remain indifferent! To do this miracle of the usual wooden planks do not need a lot of skill ... The main thing - the desire to create something useful, something from which the child will be delighted

Children's sandbox with cover
  1. This is the man! It took 3 boards measuring 20 x 50 x 2400 mm, 5 boards measuring 90 x 45 x 2400 mm and 41 boards measuring 90 x 22 x 1800 mm. He set to work with admirable zeal!

Hammer, nails, electric - tools caring father.

Little daughter monitors start work on the children's sandbox ... How she will be glad in the end!

Pet also noticed that there is something interesting ...

So, a man knocked nails planks and painted them in different colors by using cans of spray paint.

Red and yellow plates forming the side portions.

The bottom of the sandbox man lay a dense polyethylene.

Cross board in the center ensures the stability of the structure.

Here is the basis of the sandbox of the boards!

Now we need to build a cover.

To sandpit of boards look impressive, it is important to combine colors!

Transverse reinforcing strips cover the sandbox.

Open the cover of the turn in the comfortable benches!

Result - feast for the eyes, to the delight of little daughter and her little friends! It is good that the sandbox, you can close the lid: the salvation of domestic animals, the sand will be clean for a long time.

After seeing these pictures I want to build a sandbox in his yard! Great work plan for fathers who like to create something with their own hands for the children. I think I have not met a better idea ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting