How to cook a superhero

When my grandmother was alive, she often cooked me “blown” pancakes, a thing unusually tasty and beautiful. And she also told me a story about the fact that such pancakes were cooked in the days of ancient Russia. And I imagined beautiful princesses sitting by the window, drinking tea from a beautiful service and eating these very same ones. pancake.

Our ancestors called them “popovers.” Well, I call them empty buns, because they are crispy and golden on the outside and almost hollow on the inside. That is, despite the rather large size, the actual test in them is very small.

DepositPhotos

Such pancakes are made from a simple unsweetened liquid pancake dough (egg, milk, salt, flour), and cream or sunflower oil is often added to baking moulds.

Tastes these. bloated pancakes I am very reminiscent of the eclairs from the custard dough: a crunchy unsweetened thin crust and a very small amount of soft, slightly moist dough with an egg taste inside. But making them, of course, is much easier than eclairs.

Today's edition. "Site" tell you, How to make bloated pancakes. Spectacular, beautiful and delicious!

DepositPhotos

How to Make Delicious Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • pinch
  • 3 tbsp sunflower oil
  • baking

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix eggs with salt, add some milk and flour.

2. Carefully beat the resulting mixture until there are no lumps.

3. Add more milk and mix it up again.

4. Turn on the oven 200 degrees to warm up. Take the mold for baking muffins and lubricate each of the mold cells with vegetable oil.

5. Each form is filled with a 2/3 test.

6. Put the pancakes in the oven and bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.

7. Since these pancakes are empty inside, you can use absolutely any filling for them. I like to complement them with apple jam with raisins in orange juice, as well as blueberry jam. Try it, it's delicious. Cook with love, and you will succeed, pleasant appetite!

Do you like pancakes for breakfast, but do not want to spend a lot of time preparing the dough? I know a way to help you and your whole family enjoy amazingly delicate and air pancakes every morning!

Be sure to pay attention to the recipe for apple biscuit pancakes. They consist of only three ingredients, and the bright taste of baked apple will definitely please you.

Blown pancakes can be eaten with jam or honey. And if you fill them with cream, you will get real Russian profitrols! Share the recipe with your friends on social networks, they will definitely be grateful for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting