For pumpkin "Shalopajki" grandchildren desperately fight, although they hate pumpkin

Sometimes you look at a whole pumpkin and you don’t know how to approach it. Most of all, I don't like to clean it, because the pumpkin pinches my hands. But when it comes to a new dish, I begin to go through the recipes: there is candy, the cake is baked reluctantly, “Shalopajki”. That's how my grandmother used to call lazy cakes in a frying pan. And, by the way, all pancakes with filling are very similar to cakes. And the time to prepare and mix the dough is not much. And the pan is always on hand. Today I want to tell you how to prepare pancakes from pumpkin in a pan.

Pumpkin pancakes in a pumpkin pan are impossible not to like. After all, it can be combined with different products, and each time there will be a new dish on the table. Pumpkin pancakes can be made sweet and salty. Dough can be cooked on kefir or milk, add apple, cheese, potatoes. I will tell you about the most delicious pancakes I have ever tasted.

Pancakes with banana ingredients
  • 200g pumpkin
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 100g flour
  • 3g baking powder
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin and bake it with the peel in the oven at 180 degrees 20-30 minutes.
  2. Peel the banana and chop it, then remember the fork to a porridgeous state. You can grind a banana with a submersible blender.
  3. When the pumpkin cools, separate the pulp from the peel and add the pumpkin to the banana container.

4. Ask for flour, add sugar, milk and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
  5. In a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, roast the pancakes on both sides for 3 minutes until golden on medium heat. Serve pancakes with sour cream or white yogurt. If desired, you can add syrup or jam, a pleasant appetite.

Cheese pancakes with pumpkin Ingredients
  • 150g pumpkin
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. Rub the raw pumpkin on a large grater. Then whip 1 egg into a bowl and add sugar and baking powder, add cottage cheese.
  2. Sewed flour gradually add to the remaining ingredients and mix the dough.
  3. Heat the pan with vegetable oil and lay out the pancakes with a tablespoon. On each side roast the pancakes on a slow heat for 5 minutes.

Pumpkin pancakes on kefir Ingredients
  • 200g pumpkin
  • 150g flour
  • 200ml kefir
  • 1 egg
  • pinch
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Grate on a fine grater peeled raw pumpkin.
  2. Ask for flour and soda, add egg, pumpkin, sugar and kefir. Stir everything well and warm up the pan.
  3. Lubricate the pan with a small amount of oil and prepare pancakes from both sides to the ruddy crust for 4-5 minutes on each side.

Sweet pumpkin pancakes are the best start to the day. In my experience, any unloved product can be cooked deliciously. My husband hates pumpkin porridge, but he eats two servings of pumpkin pancakes for breakfast every time. Pancakes can be served with sour cream, whipped cream, jam or melted chocolate. Bring variety to your diet with the help of ordinary, but such delicious homemade dishes. Have a good day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting