Children praised vying apple pancakes without eggs, baking for the fifth time

Pancakes with apples are a simple and hearty breakfast that can be prepared all year round. They're more relevant than ever. The air already smells of autumn, and every morning it is hunting to brew hot tea or coffee, and in the evenings to make cocoa with milk. Let me tell you how to make apple pancakes on kefir that taste so good with sour cream.

Apple pancakes on Oladya kefir are best with sour apples. And now, in apple season, it's a sin not to cook charlotte and pancakes, is it? Kefir pancakes are lush, and by the way, there are no eggs in the recipe. But nevertheless, they are golden and tender with a slight sourness and apple aroma. No matter what percentage of fat kefir, pancakes will turn out in any case, even without eggs.

The ingredients
  • 300ml kefir
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 3 tsp sugar
  • 250g flour
  • 1 apple

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour, add 1 tsp. baking powder, salt and sugar to it.
  2. Mix the dry ingredients with kefir corolla until homogeneous. Try to mix the dough well so as not to leave lumps. The dough should be thick as sour cream.

3. Cut the apple with a small cube and add it to the dough. It is better to peel the apple so as not to feel hard peel in the pancakes. Stir everything well with a spoon.

4. Heat the pan with vegetable oil and fry the pancakes with apples to a golden color on each side. About 3-4 minutes.

5. The dough absorbs a lot of oil, so in the process of frying do not forget to pour it into the pan. And to remove the surplus, put the pancakes on a paper towel.

Serve pancakes with powdered sugar, jam or sour cream. I also like to add oatmeal to the dough to sprinkle less wheat flour. In the process of frying, oatmeal swells and almost does not feel, and pancakes are very tender. According to this recipe, my mother baked pancakes when there were no eggs at home, so my sister and I never stayed without a delicious breakfast and used to eat pancakes with apples. How do you make pancakes in the morning?

Tags

See also

New and interesting