Apple pancakes, from which they do not recover, you can eat boldly

Lush pancakes with apples are great. breakfast for both children and adults. A similar recipe is used by German housewives. Prepare pancakes quite quickly and without unnecessary fuss from simple and affordable products. The result is above all praise!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. pancakeThey don't get better. You can eat bravely!

Lush pancakes with apples Ingredients for dough
  • 80g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 250 ml of kefir (or white yogurt)
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 300g flour
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 2-3 apples
  • 20g butter
  • 1.5 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. First, wash, peel and cube the apples.

2. On a heated pan with vegetable oil, carcass apples for about 5 minutes, then sprinkle them with sugar and carcass for another 5-8 minutes. Pour the apples into the bowl and let them cool a little.

3. For test-making Add kefir, sugar, salt and soda to the eggs. Stir the wreath to uniformity. By the way, instead of kefir, it is possible to use white low-fat yogurt.

4. Pour flour into the dough and pour vegetable oil. Stir the wreath to uniformity.

5. On a heated pan with vegetable oil, pour a little less than a ladle of dough. Then, when the dough is slightly grasped, pour a filling of apples on top and then again the dough. By the same principle, form all pancakes. Roast them on both sides until golden. It takes about 5 minutes!

6. If you wish, pancake with apples, you can slightly sprinkle powdered sugar and decorate with mint leaves. Bon appetit!

I also propose to learn how to prepare pumpkin pancakes that do not leave the table, but fly away. No matter how much you cook, never enough!

Lush pancakes with apples come out tender, moderately sweet, fragrant. It's a miracle! You're eating from the second pancake. For breakfast or as a snack, this is what you need!

By the same principle, I want to try to prepare such pancakes with plums and pears. I think it should be delicious too!

Tags

See also

New and interesting