That's what you get when you mix 3 eggs and cheese! I want to cook every day.

One morning I stood on the scales and noticed that unconsciously recovered by as much as 3 kg! I began frantically to remember their menu over the past 2 weeks and came to a disappointing conclusion. It is necessary to finish the snack sandwiches with the bread! But I'm so love them ...

Puzzled, I ran in search of food that can replace me my favorite sandwich. And I found it!

Get ready to try the delightfully delicious pancakes with cottage cheese
Curd oladiIngredienty
3 eggs 3 tbsp. l. cream cheese or cottage cheese, chopped in a blender 0, 5, ch. l. baking powder 0, 5, ch. l. sugar or stevia a pinch of salt

Preparation
Separate the whites from the yolks. Mix 3 egg yolks with cream cheese or cottage cheese, crushed in mousse in the blender, add a pinch of salt and sugar.

Stir the cottage cheese and egg mass until smooth.

Vzbey proteins together with the baking powder into a foam.

Pancakes accurately obtained if proteins are whipped in a cool foam!

Unite the whipped whites with cottage cheese and mix everything again.

Host a pancake on parchment by pouring them with a ladle. Get about 8 pieces.

Put cheese fritters in a preheated 180 degree oven.

After 20 minutes, the little golden pancakes will be ready! Be careful: do not overdo them in the oven.

Excellent replacement bread! With melted cheese, curd cream, butter, sour cream, cream, paste or frayed fruit - it is very tasty anyway ...

You can make a wonderful sandwich with a toothpick. I regret that I did not know this recipe before ...

Look how easily prepare these wonderful pancakes! I experimented and added to the dough chopped greens, the result very much. With cheese go well with coriander and basil - it is also possible to add a wonderful aroma

! Preparing now even sweet pancakes this recipe, replace sugar stevia and put the dough pieces of dried fruit and coconut ... Oh, that's just the top of pleasure!

Treat your friends with this article useful recipe, I do not doubt that they will like!

Tags

See also

New and interesting