Why combine potatoes with cottage cheese

Hello, hostess! Recently I heard about a recipe called “Mixed a pack of cottage cheese and two potatoes”. So cottage cheese I have not yet cooked, the recipe interested me in its unusual approach. I wondered what would come of the combination of these two products.

I think the game is worth the candle. Let's check it out together. We take all the necessary ingredients and start cooking. Editorial "Site" It will tell you in detail how to prepare a savory cottage cheese dessert with potatoes.

Potatoes with cheese Ingredients
  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 150g flour

Preparation
  1. Take 2 potatoes. We peel them and cut them in big pieces. Then put in a pan, pour water and put on the stove. After the water boils, add a teaspoon of salt without a slide.

2. Bye. potatoesGet the cottage cheese. We need 180-200 grams, about 1 pack. Add to the curd mass in the egg and stir. Then beat at maximum speed with a mixer - a homogeneous mass should be obtained.

3. Check the potatoes: if already cooked, you need to crush it with a push and let it cool a little. Add the curd mass and stir. Sprinkle 5 tablespoons of flour. It's a good mix.

From the resulting mass, we sculpt balls and drop them in flour. Then we make round cakes, press the balls and give them the desired shape. Of the 2 potatoes I made 14 blanks.

Put it out. pancake in the pan. We roast for a few minutes on both sides and our dish is ready. In appearance, roundies should resemble cheesecakes, but differ in taste.

This is our unusual dessert. There is more flour and potatoes, so the taste of cottage cheese is less noticeable. By the way, this dish somewhat resembles dumplings with potatoes, just in a slightly different form. I hope you are interested in the recipe, and you will definitely try to make cottage cheese and potato cakes at home. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting