Instructions for making lean chocolate cookies with jam

In order not to deny yourself during fasting in sweet, take note of this rather simple one. cookie with jam. It comes out soft on the outside, with sour inside. Bake very quickly - only 10 minutes and ready. Just try not to overdo it so the cookies don't dry.

This cookie eats instantly! Therefore, I recommend increasing the ingredients three times. I've doubled it and I know it's not enough. By the way, jam can be any, you can also take not jam, but a berry in your own juice.

Simple Lenten Cookies Today Edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. lean-chocolate with cranberry jam. Vegetable oil dough!

The ingredients
  • 0.5 tbsp. jam (raspberry + cranberry)
  • 165g of sugar
  • 130g vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix jam (I have raspberries with cranberries), sugar and vegetable oil. Stir it well.

2. Ask for flour with baking powder, add to the liquid mixture. Also sprinkle cocoa and a pinch of salt. Mix the dough. The dough should be soft and plastic. Put the dough in a lump.

3. Roll the dough balls the size of a walnut, put on a bowl and flatten using a glass or coffee cup.

4. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10-15 minutes. It is very important not to overdo it, as the moisture of the cookie depends on it.

5. That's all, lean. chocolate-cake Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out an excellent recipe for lean carrot pie. Carrots in it are needed to give the dish an interesting texture and special notes of taste. In fact, it almost does not feel, so the cake as a result will not look like a vegetable casserole, do not worry. It has orange juice, dark chocolate, and raisins!

Also in this recipe you can add a couple of drops of almond essence, lemon peel or nuts. But in my opinion, it is very tasty without additives. You can go upstairs. jam for a test. My family loved it, I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting