Red Poppies Salad and Why You Should Prepare It

In the spring I want something easy. After winter feasts and holidays, you need to give the body a rest. Besides, almost all of my grandmother's canning is over, and my husband and kids are demanding vitamins.

I came to the rescue of a delicious salad with chicken breast. In addition, it has fresh tomatoes, rays, mushrooms and cheese - all the ingredients are perfectly combined with each other. Oh, I can't wait to start cooking!

Salad of tomatoes and onions dish is famous for its visual design. With the help of ingredients, flowers are laid out in the form of poppies. Therefore, the salad is called "Red poppies" - elegant, tasty and very easy to prepare. Cooking is beautiful and delicious.

The ingredients
  • 300g chicken breast
  • 150g canned mushrooms
  • 130g hard cheese
  • 3 tomatoes
  • greenbow
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1 pinch of poppy
  • pinch
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Take smoked breasts, tomatoes and canned. Cube the ingredients. Then on a small grater we rub the cheese and grind the green onions.

2. The salad will be layered. The first layer is chicken breast, behind it is a mayonnaise net. The second layer consists of mushrooms sprinkled with greenery and another mayonnaise net on top.

3. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Tomatoes should be well salted and thoroughly lubricated with mayonnaise. Also lubricate the salad from all sides - the dish should be well soaked. We sprinkle grated cheese on top and shape it. 559180

4. We decorate the salad with thinly sliced tomatoes: we form a flower shape from the ingredients. The flower should look like a red poppy. Give free rein to imagination and decorate the edges of the salad, adding greens in the form of petals. You can also add a little poppy in the middle of the decoration.

Chicken and tomato salad ready. Useful, juicy, rich in proteins and vitamins dish. Spring is on your doorstep, and lightness and freshness are at your table. All we have to do is make a salad. Serving on the table, watch the reaction of guests - the dish will surprise them with its exquisite look and taste. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting