Why you should not boast about a successful marriage

Love really has no limits. This theory has been proven so many times that no one doubts its veracity. And even interethnic marriages, which once seemed something amazing, are now perceived as something quite ordinary.

Editors "Site" Is marriage to a foreigner really as good and strong as many of our women think? And how is it possible if domestic problems easily ruin the relationship even of those who grew up together not only in the same country, but even in the same entrance?

Serious relationship with a foreigner turns out to be cloudless marriage This is more of a story than a reality. We gathered the opinions of readers who were able to feel the difference in mentalities. But can even significant differences erase all the good that happens between close people?

1. Italian husband
    At first, I was harassed by my “equality.” In his opinion, the wife, even in the supermarket, is obliged to drag the same weight package as the husband stomping nearby. In the end, I stated that if he wants to have healthy children, he will carry weights instead of me. It worked! – shares Xenia. “Eating habits are a separate topic. Here breakfast with a cup of coffee, lunch from 12 to 15 hours pasta, and dinner late at night - about 22 hours. I wanted to eat at 5 or 6 p.m., and my husband at first was just scared of my gluttony.

“Another discovery: they cook separately for each meal. No one is going to eat hot pasta, and every time you have to cook something new. We have it easier: cooked a pot of borscht, and the family will be fed for 2-3 days.

2. Frenchman
    “The French are very afraid that some calculating woman will sit on their necks. Takes you to a restaurant, get ready to pay for yourself. At first I was annoyed by this monstrous pettiness. A joint dinner is not for pleasant conversations, but for calculating how many glasses of wine someone has drunk, which means who and how much should pay. Against the background of generous our men, the difference is huge, says Daria. “We do not have a family budget, as in most other French-Ukrainian couples. My husband pays for the mortgage, I pay for the babysitter for my daughter (which eats a good half of my salary). The husband is not about French men. The wife will not stay at home.”

3. German husband
    “Man does not tolerate scandals here. You start telling him what you don't like, and he'll just go into himself, go about his business in silence. The wife here is not so much a person with his interests and views on the world, as the service staff who will feed, drink and sleep will lay. “When I gave birth to my son, there was a horde of my husband’s relatives waiting in the hospital. While I was tired, barely breathing, lying with the child, they roamed around the ward, took pictures of us, took selfies nearby. At home, it just continued. I was furious and my husband did not understand my anger.”

“I can’t get used to washing dishes here more than once a week. It turns out that spending water is once again unenvironmental. Is it okay not to go into the kitchen without a gas mask? ?

4. Turkish husband
    “A husband gets angry if I don’t talk to him enough. A wife respects her husband if she shares everything with him. Buying new pots? Why didn't you tell me you were going to buy pots? One gets the impression that he is a padishah, and I am his vizier, who is obliged to report all thoughts and plans, laughs Tamara. “However, there is a clear distribution of roles in Turkish families. The husband earns food, and the wife does not work. But men are very jealous. They seek to know their woman's every move, not so much out of fear of betrayal as out of a sense of complete possession of her.”

5. Husband American
    “When I move heavy furniture, he can just sit in a chair and watch TV. To my remarks, he incomprehensibly opens his hands: “Why move this, it is heavy.” I have to explain to him every time that you need to open the doors in front of the lady, and do hard work for her, says Alina.

Relationship with a foreign man It seems like a real gift of fate, but our women think only about the advantages, forgetting that many of the features of their lovers can be unpleasant surprises. And that, you don't want to, you have to put up with.

Tags

See also

New and interesting