I harvest apples and immediately harvest for the winter, I will show you the way.

If you’ve never tried peed apples and mustard, I’m sure you’ve lost a lot. It's a fantastic snack. The aroma is tempting to try, and the savory taste will never disappoint. In addition, preparing them is very simple. We have a proven recipe for that.

Editorial "Site" It tells you how to make the best apples.

Wet apples with mustard ingredients
  • apple
  • 10 liters of water
  • 100g salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp mustard
  • currants

Preparation
  1. Dilute mustard, sugar and salt in the water. We recommend taking not even liquid mustard, but mustard powder. This way you can avoid the appearance of mold.

2. Bring all this mixture to a boil and let it cool.

3. Take the container in which you will be planting apples. Put currant leaves on the bottom with a dense layer. It's for the smell. Cherry leaves or straw can also be used.

4. It is also important to choose the right apples. Best for this are the varieties “snow calvil” and “golden”. You also need to choose fruits that do not have dark spots and wormholes. Wash the apples and put them on top of the leaves. This amount of marinade needs about 3-4 kilograms of apples. Calculate by the amount you want to prepare.

5. On top of the already cooled mustard pour. To ensure that the apples do not pop up, cover them with a plate on top. Then put the load down. Send the whole thing to a cool place for about a month. After that, the urinary apples and mustard are ready to eat!

You won’t regret cooking this simple dish. There’s nothing better than getting an apple in the middle of winter. It's also very useful. It is believed that such apples have a positive effect on the digestive system. It also helps protect immunity and strengthen bones. In the composition of urinated apples there is calcium, and iron, fiber and lactic acid bacteria. Why not add them to your diet?

With mustard pouring, apples turn out quite spicy. If you want sweeter apples, we recommend trying the recipe with raisins and dried fruits. You certainly haven't tasted such delicious! But my aunt is making wet apples with rye flour. Do you make apples for the winter?

Tags

See also

New and interesting