Mommy was feeding her baby while she was drinking coffee, I couldn’t stand it and asked her one question.

You noticed, too, How the world has changed lately? What once seemed strange and even unthinkable, today no one is surprised. It's become commonplace. For example, it concerns communication between people and the human perception of different things. I share the most interesting observations in the article!

How the world has changed our world is constantly changing. And we are the ones who are most affected by these changes. Some enthusiastically accept it, while others (for example, conservatives) do not like it. And that's perfectly normal.

Either way, resisting change is stupid. I think it is necessary, on the contrary, to study this issue. After all, very often the problem is not in the changes in the world, but in ourselves. So here's a classic story.

A young mother of a little baby sits on the terrace of a cafe and feeds him right on the street. She does not hesitate to do it openly, although until recently this was under the conditional ban of society. But modern people are trying to get out of the shackles of stupid stereotypes.

Why should women look for special places to feed their babies? And why do we even talk about it as something unnatural and forbidden? Breastfeeding your baby is normal. Babies constantly need their mother’s milk. And a small child should not wait for his mother to find a secluded corner where no one will see her.

In general, women often become hostages of socially imposed norms. What do you think about shaving your legs? Previously, it was believed that girls must do it, because otherwise it can not be. But today every woman has the right to decide for herself whether she wants to arm herself with a razor in the shower.

If you see a beauty on the beach with hairy legs, just take it for granted. This is the choice of a particular person. Neither you nor I nor anyone else has the right to judge him. Period!

Is it worth saying that women and men have learned to share the score in a cafe or restaurant? Unfortunately, this still surprises someone. It used to be that a gentleman should pay for lunch or dinner. Fortunately, now people are guided by logic and their own desires, and not follow the lead of stupid stereotypes.

This does not mean that a man cannot pay the bill. Maybe, of course! The main change is that people have learned to talk openly about this issue. In addition, we finally learned what personal boundaries are and how to protect them. To this you can add the fundamental ability to say no to a person. Can you do that, by the way?

We have also learned to refuse services that are inappropriately provided to us. Do not tolerate bad service, but tell the truth about it, write appropriate reviews. I know many people are still skeptical about this. But it works very simply. A bad but truthful review can be a good push for positive change.

People are no longer ashamed that they may not know something. You no longer have to pretend to be the smartest without being the smartest. The world is different! We learn from each other things that previously seemed unknown to us. Most importantly, we are no longer afraid of making mistakes.

I also like that women stopped waiting for a prince on a white horse. They can easily ask a man out on a date, text him without waiting for him to do so. Resoluteness in all its manifestations goes to the ladies!

Accepting yourself and your body is another serious step towards a total change in our world. I have never met anyone who has never suffered from a complex. As a rule, the peak of such experiences falls on adolescence.

Today’s teenagers consume completely different content. And adults are only now learning to look at themselves from a completely different angle. As a result, both begin to accept themselves as they are. Without this fundamental concept, it is very difficult to become a truly happy person.

If you summarize everything that was said today, it all comes down to one truth. Listen to your inner voice and don’t follow stupid stereotypes. Getting rid of them here and now is unlikely to work. However, this process has already begun, and it can not but rejoice!

Tags

See also

New and interesting